MD

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The soap has the distinct aroma that all milk soaps have. However, the scent is very pleasing. It melts and bubbles okay, but the texture of the soap prevents it from melting completely in the shower, so that was useful. I personally found that it was relatively moisturizing compared to the other products I tried on iHerb.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have been using this fragrance of zum bar for five years. After I shower, I am ready to meet the day. It has such a clean fragrance, and leaves me feeling clean. It is gentle to my skin. It also lasts a lot longer than my husbands' generic soap! I especially like the idea that I am contributing to the education of women. I really enjoy using this soap and see no reason to change.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I think this one is the best bar soap I've try. When I get the parcel with this product, I can even smell the Frankincense and myrrh from the outside. The scent is sooo AMAZING and COMFORTING so I am excited to wash my body with it every single day. It doesn't rip off my moisture barrier while still cleansing my skin effectively. I'm pretty sure I would repurchase it again and try different bar from the brand!! 10 out of 10.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It's a bit more expensive than buying in our local store but I thought I would give it a try (delivery right to my door). The main difference...I can't control the thickness to make it more handle-able in the shower...but, the cute little wrappers are a nice touch...though...maybe saving paper should be more important!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The scent of Zum Frankincense & Myrrh soap bar is delightful. Every time I take shower with it I feel like I just had a relaxing massage. The scent of this soap bar is so intoxicating (in a good way) that I can smell it hours after I took my shower. I have also tried the Amber and the Lemongrass fragrance. Neither of those come close to the Frankincense & Myrrh bar. I wish the soap bar came in a larger size.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Bought this soap bar as a gift for someone who loves frankincense! The smell is very strong- which the recipient loved- but beware if you don't like strong fragrances. Otherwise, I haven't used it so I can't tell you how it lathers, etc. I know the purpose of this small gift is being utilized, as the scent fills up the bathroom of my frankincense-loving friend...

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is my favorite zum bar scent. I love that it's gentle on the skin, but does a nice job cleansing. I don't use it on my face but use it for cleansing the body. I have sensitive skin and my skin has never had a negative reaction. It also makes my bathroom smell great.