MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Fabulously Nourishing Soap!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Zum Bar soaps! They are made with healthy ingredients, non-irritating to the skin, and use essential oils (not a bunch of chemicals to fragrance)! The bars are slightly small to average and last longer in a soap saver wrap. They lather well and smell amazing!! Repeat customers here!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
5,791

The scent it what got me to use this soap but the quality and the size really impressed me since it’s not a huge bar but it lasted a long long time. It helped with the softness of my skin, my age. It was very beneficial for the type of skin I have which is a little dry sometimes. Love the package that it comes in, it has many benefits, cruelty free. If you have sensitive skin, this will help. It feels good on the body after a shower.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I never wash my body with liquid soap since it dries my skin and doesn‘t feel good. This soap has been my go to and i‘ve tried a variety of bar soaps. The ones from zum bar are by far the best ones. Good lather and they smell great. I suggest you try different types to see which smell you like most! I‘m gonna keep buying these until i can‘t anymore!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love these soaps, they all smell great. This is my favourite. The scent lasts throughout the bar right to the very end. I do like the packaging too, nice and simple. I wish they were a little bit cheaper, they are very expensive for a bar of soap, however nice they are.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Tried some local goat milk soap and absolutely loved it, and when I found out about Zumbar and that it was available on iHerb, I decided to give it a shot. It's a little pricey, but holy crap your skin will feel amazing! Goat's milk has lots of skincare benefits like moisturizing and exfoliation, and ingredients your skin loves like fatty acids and vitamins. I feel like I've bathed in lotion after using it. While I found I prefer the local soap brand, Zumbar is still a great product - it makes your skin feel like silk and it lathers up beautifully. The fragrance is also very subdued and not a punch in the face like many commercial soaps. You'll leave the shower feeling clean and luxuriously moisturized. I know I've definitely been converted! Goat milk soap all the way!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

If you like almond you’ll like this. It smells edible! I bought all the different scents and I love all of them. Put them in the cabinets and they just makes your room smell so good and uplifting. Puts me in a good mood every time I open the cabinet.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It's a soap with a very good feel. It's good for sensitive skin. It cleans your skin nicely. It doesn't dry your skin. Scent is very good. It's easy to use. Quality is excellent. The size is a little small. The package is a bit disappointing. There is a benefit for people with dry skin.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I like this soap series! Make me feel calm from the looks and scents. I got some kinds of this soap so still haven’t use this kind but I’m fully expecting!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

At first, hesitant to order it because I have sensitive skin but when I tried it my skin becomes smooth and I like the smell.