MD

Posted on May 5, 2022

Love this !!! I saw a noticeable difference in my hair after using this for over a month. My hair had the same feel as if i had been doing a rice water hair mask. It's very soft and shiny. My hair feels so good. The smell reminds me of a creamy banana dessert though not pear blossom.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

smelled really good, and did the job. adheres well to the hair. a fresh scent that was very soothing, and even though i'm sensitive to fragrance, i quite enjoyed the smell of it!

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I love this stuff. You may see my review on the shampoo. I'm writing a review for the conditioner too because I love it so much. I bought a bottle several months ago, and I liked it but thought it cost too much to buy every month. Then I went a few months using some other shampoos/conditioners and my scalp went back to being itchy and greasy so I decided to buy this again. Totally worth it. This is the only shampoo/conditioner I have used that my scalp approves. It also smells nice but not overbearing. If you have fine hair and a scalp that hates existing, this shampoo/conditioner combo honestly will be the best "splurge" you can make.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Smells divine. Hair nice and shiny & strong. Nice natural ingredients.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love the pear smell and the feel on my scalp. Good size bottle and works well on dry hair

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It’s really good and it does the job and doesn’t contain bad ingredients that harm the hair

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

This is for my friend whom has sensitive skin. Will see how she feel later on.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

I was afraid after some reviews said the smell is too much, but I can assure you that it's not. I love all the natural ingredients, the smell is spectacular and stays in your hair, and my hair feels so wonderful after use. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

I usually order the other Zion conditioner, but thought I'd try the pear Blossom. It has a soft, pleasant smell, not strong at all. I do like Zion conditoner, shampoos and bar soap and have been using three of their products for many years.