MD

Ewa Joanna Darski
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

These are great for kids. Nobody has complained about the taste and im happy that they've organic and natural.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

These are super delicious! They’re not overly sweet and have a nice chewiness to them. Furthermore, after several weeks of taking two a day, I can say that they’ve had a positive effect on my gut health.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Very tasty and easy to take

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Posted on Oct 18, 2020

Don't work

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

It is advisable for children to be given a variety of probiotics on an ongoing basis to maintain immunity and gut microbiota. My baby just went to kindergarten, which leads to frequent illnesses. And I started experimenting with probiotics. From this probiotic, regular bowel movements and a good appetite. It is made like a jelly candy, sweet in taste and well suited even for fastidious children. True, in my package the vitamins are a little stuck together.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered several types of probiotics. Of these, the son chose these. They are sweet, without bitterness, like gummies. At the same time, a good composition, I give my son several pieces at once. Good size: neither large nor small. True, they are eaten very quickly, so it is better to order several cans at once. In my opinion, they support immunity well. in our class, almost everyone has already been ill, and we steadily go to lessons and do not get sick)