MD

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
So tasty!!!

Although the taste is excellent, the ingredients are very good, the quality control of wrapping each piece of hard candy and the quality control of placing the wrapped candy into the pouch for the consumer is less than adequate. so far, two of the three bags I have opened have unwrapped pieces of the hard candy and many many extra pieces of the plastic wrappers used to wrap the candies. One bag had at least 1 extra wrapper for each wrapped candy. I realize the product is sold by weight, not by volume, but this seems a very unlikely way to give the customer less candy and substitute the candy weight with the weight of plastic wrappers. I will buy the product again because if the excellent taste; however, please be aware of the poor quality control.

WOW!!!! I absolutely love these Mints. I just ordered another case. Extremely refreshing and well packaged. Its hard to find good (natural) mints. I love Yumearth and their ethics. If you do not like real mint flavor then these are not for you. I hope they never stop carrying these.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is another favorite of the kids in our family, along with the lemon version. They love the tart taste, which is very fruity and tastes like real juice. The sizes are small (nickel size) but the full flavor fills your mouth. Add it to a party bowl for kids (as well as adults) and it soon disappears. People who are concerned about sugar intake should limit the number taken per day, especially for kids.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

In my last order, I purchased the mixed flavoured pack, but the pomegranate pucker was just a stand out flavour had to purchase it on its on. It really resembles the cherry jolly rancher hard candy which I love but is just too high in sugar. The flavor of this candy is the strongest and for those who hate the medicinal taste of cherry - this one is a nice mix of sweet and sour. I'm an adult and bought these for myself as a healthier alternative (though taste exactly like a rancher). Really like this brand for healthy but not healthy tasting sweets!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently. Taste is so good

b05365f9-3212-4376-87a1-a6131b0b0d9d
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

It tastes great and it is definitely value-for-money. I have ordered it several times in various packaging and flavours and it never fails. Size is good. Organic ingredients and all - great. What I do not like about this packaging is that it is not entirely air-tight, which can be a problem because I live in a hot tropical country.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
2051

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I'm a fan of all YumEarth products and these are great! It's definitely a tad sour, so be aware of that, but perfect if you are in the mood for something like this! Very soothing to my throat!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love many of the YumEarth candies, but the pomegranate flavors are my favorite. Really tastes like pomegranate, and not just a sugary taste, like so many "fruit" candies.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

It actually tastes like cherry which I don't mind because I actually love cherry flavored candy. I have one or two after dinner, and it satisfies my sweet tooth. Great lower sugar alternative. I really like this flavor.