MD

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Yummmmmmyyyy!!!! The best candy ever!!!!

This is the best vegan candy I every tasted!!! I like how it tastes good and at the same time healthy!!!! You can get it for your kids it’s much healthier than the ones in the stores, to be honest I buy it for myself because it tastes so good!!!! And I really like the package and how it is packed in small bags, because if it was all in a big bag I will lose control and finish it all in a day!!!

510a5b2f-5d8f-4a83-a3d8-ea53b767795a

The one and only candy that I'm addicted to. Almost every of my purchasing on iHerb, i definitely not forget to stock up on this candy. Because sometimes it runs out of stock too.. I'm sure anyone who tries this candy will really like it. from the young to the old though. The main reasons is not only have a good taste, but this candy is organic, vegan, gluten free, and made from organic cane sugar and organic rice syrup. Even the colored with real fruit and vegetable juices. So i think that i don't have a single reason not to like this organic fruit snacks by YumEarth! 🌏🌱💚✨

adef48e7-c58d-4004-a85b-7e971daf13be
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I’m addicted to these they are so good. One of my favourite candy/sweet from Iherb, you can’t find a similar taste anywhere. It gets eaten faster than anything else and while I have tried this numerous times in different packages and sizes the quality is unchanged. That coupled with the good ingredients and

77a209f8-613e-4f89-84ed-6761b04d57bc
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Truly amazing products, we all love it so much. Definitely will recommend to my friends. the ingredient are good and the taste is fantastic, size are small and easy to put inside pocket. the package is nice when i receive it, quality are good as well. ill use this as our treats after meal.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I love the tropical flavours especially pineapple. Each fruity gummy tastes unique and does not have an overpowering of essence taste. The texture is soft and not hard or chewy. My 1plus kid able to eat without choking. Its well liked by the kids and my go to sweet snack for the kids.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022