MD

4.5
Based on 1,527 Ratings
1,019
Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Soothing to my throat, loving tea!

Sounds interesting, detox which is good for health. I like the fact that they have different variants and i bought more than 20 pack so I could try each. I am surprised that all variants that i bought are equally good and I drink my tea based on my mood. I love the note that comes with each teabag, inspiring and relaxing every time i drink my Yogi. Made or organic ingredients, blend is perfect, some caffeine free some are not. Benefits those who wants to have a comfortable soothing

e4647bc3-1085-4369-a235-31781d47162f
0343b3a4-19e6-45ce-8810-1444e705650f
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This came in handy this week when the family was down with covid-like symptoms but tested negative. our throats felt scratchy but this tea came at a relief and was just so comforting to drink. i'm buying them as teacher's day gifts for my kid's teachers.

It has a very subtle scent of honey and lemon, which is quite pleasant. It doesn't have a strong flavour, which could be good or bad depending on your preferences. I don't particularly care for the taste, but it also not unpleasant. Since it's caffeine free, I'll drink it all day long to alleviate a sore throat.

846c0fe3-57ad-452e-acc9-0892c4350f20
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This tea is great. It has no caffeine, the frequency I drink it is once every evening. It benefits my calmness. I like to use it. The taste is great for me. And the ingredients are clean and from the nature. It has cute packaging also. It has a blend of good things to your body.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I had a sore throat and was being hopeful this could help soothe my throat. Yes, it did help soothe my throat. The flavor is nice and I like the lemon and other blends as well. I frequently drink whenever my throat was hurting. One thing I am uncertain about is whether these tea bags could leak microplastic or not. Overall, This blend was delicious and was helpful to soothe throat pain.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Yogi teas are my favorites, good quality and nice composition. This one especially have helps ease out the throat pain during flu or cold. Nice taste and no caffeine so you can drink it in evening as well. Also no sugar and no honey needed, because its taste is already so rich.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

lemme try this product first cuz order it from Th. it arrives so fast cuz expected delivery is in July, but I received it on June 25 so happy and all products come with great conditions with fantastic deals.

c61a8bba-1cc0-4781-90e5-03e6d8d7d6a5
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Packaging, ingredients, quality are VERY GOOD, it's very ORGANIC TOO, this is my number 1 best organic tea I ever try, it makes my nerves calms and fall into sleep. I love the packaging!! You can see that is a ver good quality inside and out

4162a72d-4261-4d2c-9f4e-414c53386f6f
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great tea, taste is good too. Even my 6 year old will drink it. I was a bit disappointed with the flavors ("natural flavors"....but still) but I guess that is something I could have seen before ordering. Not sure if it helps comfort the throat, but definitely a soothing tea when feeling under the weather....