MD

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Hands down the best peppermint tea. Leaves are high quality and the tea has a nice refreshing taste. Usually the peppermint teas I buy always taste like stale leaves, so I'm super pleased with this blend. I love the inspirational messages on the tag and the yoga tips on the package. I buy this tea frequently and drink it after a big meal.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The quality and taste are good. The packaging is decent. It is the third time I purchased it. The tea bag size is perfect. The ingredient includes purely chamomile and I will use them for soothing. Having this tea can benefit our health and especially if you need less caffeine. And it is recommended for people who are concerned about their health.

Yogi tea is definitely such an amazing brand for herbs tea. The quality of this product is outstanding and organic as well, the ingredients are clean. This peppermint tea is so good for my digestion and stomach, it’s caffeine free absolutely, the taste so so good. I use it before my bed time. I recommend this one.

Posted on May 20, 2022

It was a weird taste at the beginning but than I used to it. It has a nice quality and at each tea paper there are some different words which I found amazing. Normal packaging and size. And the fact that it contains no caffeine is great. Well blend and lovely benefits

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I love this brand and the care that has been put into the product design. From the little messages of wisdom and affirmations on each tea bag's tag, to the yoga postures on the box. Also, I adore the taste of peppermint tea. If you enjoy that taste as well, I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Nice quality with good package of benefits. This tea is a must serving for me every after meal. The taste is enough, an alternative way to consume caffeine.

cd364640-0163-46b0-8749-5c06c9f02483
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

First try on yogi tea. I’m actually not a tea lover but decided to try out due to tia popularity. It taste okay for me, very strong peppermint scent, good to pair it with something sweet.

e00f61fd-9351-4570-bf14-df23df45dfc5
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Definitely my new favorite peppermint tea! This product soothes my mind everytime i drink it! Super relaxing after a long day at work! Must buy!

2eaa6a64-3042-46c4-a9ed-035116081405
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

While there are no set guidelines regarding how many cups of peppermint tea you should have a day, most studies recommend 2-3 cups, with a few researchers suggesting that drinking up to 4-5 cups may be fine as well. Because peppermint tea contains no caffeine, it can be consumed in the evening.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Nice tea. I accept it to be more minty regard the reviews here. I like my peppermint tea to have a strong minty flavor, so I guess it's is has a better taste than a lot of peppermint teas I've tried out there but for those whos looking for better flavor- just poor one drop of peppermint essential oil to a cup of hot water, one drop and it's perfect.