MD

2,958
Jasminelisin
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Most Favorite!

I’m glad I don’t have to do all the preparations for my ginger/lemon drink, it’s all in a packet! You can really taste the lemon and the ginger in it which I really like. It’s soothing, calming and great to drink every time you feel like in need of a boost.

a853d6bf-f978-4f2b-b807-0a2a01c2f775
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Amazingg smell and goood quality truee to size and the pAckage is great i realy benefit i feel its realy work Amazingg smell and goood quality truee to size and the pAckage is great i realy benefit i feel its realy work Amazingg smell and goood quality truee to size and the pAckage is great i realy benefit i feel its realy work

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Excellent during the rainy season. Warms the insides, smells and tastes great, helps avoid getting colds. Simple and known ingredients crafted for an affordable yet good quality tea. You can tell the ingredients by the taste! Been enjoying different flavors from this brand. Serves me a mug or 2 per teabag.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This tea is exactly what you want on a cold day - warm, gingery, with a bright lemony scent. It tastes exactly like how you imagine it, flavours are fresh and bright. I've had lemon ginger tea from other brands in the past which taste a little bit musky, but this one by Yogi Tea doesn't have this issue. It's non-caffeinated as well, it lasts me a full evening (or afternoon!) of multiple refills.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The ginger taste is definitely strong than the lemon but is not too strong to a point where I feel like I’m drinking just solely ginger tea. It’s the perfect balance and it’s nice to switch things up than just drinking regular green tea or chamomile tea or peppermint tea. It has a nice zingy kick to it which wakes me up in the mornings!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

High quality tea with healthy ingredients. You can just add honey if you prefer it sweet. It’s excellent tea to warm you up on a cold day and helps sore throats and digestion. It's one of my favorite winter teas. I have repurchased this tea for years and am a very satisfied customer.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

My favorite autumn tea! So warming and healing. Really warms me up. No caffeine- I drink just one morning coffee, then just decaf teas. I drink it twice a day. I can really feel the ginger, I love the taste and smell. Sometimes I add more lemon juice and some honey.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This tea is perfectly blended with good ingredients and has a good quality product. It has a lot of good taste benefits with less caffeine and its serving is good for a few people who frequently drink good tea! Easy to use and prepare. Size and packaging is perfect for traveling

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I really like this tea. I have been finding it hard to get lemon and ginger tea that is not mixed with other flavours. This one suits just fine. It is refreshing with a warming spicy hint at the end. It is quite strong, as I like it. Would recommend and will buy again.