MD

4.6
Based on 3,707 Ratings
2,762
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great brand and great tasting tea. We love the variety of tea from Yogi, and this one is great during the cold weather months. The taste is nicely spiced and is great on its own or with a little cream and sweetener. The quality has always been good and consistent.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,112

High quality tea that obviously tastes great. I like it on its own or with milk. I just wish the package came with more bags, instead of merely 16 servings. Being caffeine free helps coffee addicts like me. Overall, a nice relaxing blend suitable for any time of the day. Buy it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Yogi tea Great quality tea with very good ingredients. The taste is nice and soothing. It has a very close taste to red tea but with more benefits and it’s caffeine free. Been using one serving per day whenever I feel like having some tea as it’s blend is very nice.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I love it! This tea has stevia and sometimes stevia can leave a bitter aftertaste, but not in this case. It's not even sweet either, maybe stevia is there just to help with the flavor in general. Sometimes I add a little bit of milk and it's perfect. I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Quality is great ingredients is good taste good I am trying different ways to use this so I don’t have to drink coffee at night because of caffeine but this is a good blend of tea with good serving and frequency benefits you if you don’t want to stay up with no caffeine but want to drink something good yummy chai tea

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Great quality chai roiboos tea. I love that it is decaffeinated, as caffeine causes me to get anxious. I drink two cups a day. It is calming and warming. I can feel the heat from chai spices. Highly recommend to anyone who likes chai spices. I don't add anything, gusband likes to add some honey.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Whenever I want a chai tea this is my go to. It's all organic ingredients and can be added to other tea blends for extra flavor. This has a lot of flavor without that over spicy bite that a lot of chai teas can have. This one is very pleasant tasting and soft.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022