MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
You've got to try this!

I have irritable bowel syndrome and I didn't like the medication my doctor gave me cuz it was like a muscle relaxer. I didn't feel myself and then I talked to a gentleman that worked at better health and he said try the yerma prima colon care. I take four capsules a day and I no longer have cramping or bowel issues with this product. it's incredible. Plus I've been taking probiotics and they said you need to take a prebiotic with the probiotic and here that's what this colon care is as well. So it has a lot of great benefits to it. Try it you will be astonished. One thing about getting your herbs through eye herb is they come within days you're not waiting weeks. This product is easy to take and the capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Very good probiotic supplement. Big package and fast delivery. Easy to use every day. Quality is great. Composition and ingredients are good. I Like it

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The best quality, the packaging is good, I like the taste, Great value on a great item! Very little taste which is good and easy to swallow. Will definitely be reordering these again.

Yerba Prima, Prebiotic Colon Care is probably the best fiber i've ever used.

501642a5-401b-4b91-a6ec-7298530dedcf
2e2a7697-b131-414e-a80e-a6bd46172dcb
47842448-da7f-493e-a3a0-903e9a8b789f
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love these products, works well with me and my familu. Thank you

7cea22c9-0ad5-491a-9ff9-e32fecc586be
Posted on May 9, 2022

Have been taking these for over a year now. Definitely seeing a difference!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Help to make stool more solid and reduce loose stool.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

After using these vitamins, my health improved. I advise you to take it 3 times a day between meals withing 3 pieces with hot water

8d2e2f9c-233a-4b9a-a524-7a0c644f7a58
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It's ok, but too many pills to take makes it a burden. the dosage is quiet high. No taste, medium level of benefits compare other products i tried before.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

This is my first time trying out a colon care. And this product is good it makes me feel lighter on my tummy. Specially after having a colon surgery my doctor recommend me to buy a colon care probiotic so I decided to get this one and so far I like it.