MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Прекрасно!

The Caps work perfectly fine, however one of the ingredients is Senna which is why it is not recommended to take them for long time to avoid lazy gut. These are to be taken from time to time, the caps are quite big and have herbal smell. They do help with constipation.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

helps in case of need of relief, even one or two pills are enough, sena is a very helpful herb though it is better to use it not frequently

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
3,407

The packaging is convenient. Delivery is prompt, the parcel is tracked. I recommend to buy all relatives and friends.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

It took a few days to start to work, but I am now regular as clockwork, and this is a miracle. I only gave it four stars because taking 5 capsules 3 times a day feels like too much, but it does work and I'm now taking 5 capsules once a day. I plan to go down by one capsule a week until I'm not taking any, then go from there. I would recommend this brand if you can swallow up to 15 capsules per day.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Good fiber capsules for constipation, I would recommend to not take them for a long period but they do the job

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Good item to carry around and the fibre helps bowel maintenance.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
4,069

It is so good, it helps eases my constipation, it is incredibly effective in taking good care of my digestive system. highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Perfect fiber. It helps with gut issues. My husband loves it.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have not tried them yet, but this is a very good brand and I'm sure it will do the trick.