MD

philosophicalcat
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Found to contain the product at the strength claimed by the manufacturer

I review my supplements occasionally by looking at results obtained by an independent lab test website. This particular brand and formulation received one of their highest grades. I take high amounts of bilberry for the phytochemical composition and antioxidant properties of bilberries. I alternate between this brand and another brand that sells wild-crafted bilberries. I have never noticed an improvement in vision as others have claimed, but my vision changes constantly according to how I use my eyes (as is normal but generally not known), so it would be hard to relate a change to this product.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The highest concentration that I can find per capsule (almost 58mg) of anthocyanin. Love it so much. And it come with a nice fresh bilberries fragrance.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Bilberry is known to be good for the eyes and even recommended by my eye doctor. I think it helps. I feel less eye strain. But my dr said the long term benefits are even better :)

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I've taken this and Lutein for 10+ years. The last eye checkup I had, the doctor asked if I was taking supplements. He says my eye health is that of someone half my age.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I bought this for my son to take for his vision as his vision is deteriorating due to him being on the computer so much. I think it helps. He finished the bottle. I would buy again.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I take these for my dry eyes in combination with lutein.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Have I seen the different between taking this or the usual 60 mg of blueberries ( even with 2 caps of 60 mg), so far I haven't...maybe have to take longer to see the effect, will update if I do...

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This product effective complement to the eye nutrition, eye health recovery

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

high concentration bilberry , Im using for my AMD eye retina problem, quality is good for AGE Mocula disease