MD

7,332
2,445
1,167
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Poles go smaller, skin smoother

Pls like 👍🏼 if it’s useful. I use it all over my face, as only small amount of retinol, I use it on wet face for super absorption. Cover it with my usual night moisturiser. Wrenkle on eye bed grew lighter. Hormone freckles on cheeks lighter apparently. I am Asian in my late 40s with complex skin in dark tone.

0747d33d-8abc-4688-bb46-039375bae115

great eye cream! no scent, very easy to use: just a tiny quantity is enough, so the size of the package is endless. the cream is moisturize, the texture is very light, and the retinol doesn't bother my sensitive akin at all. 🌷🌷🌷 this company has high quality products and will order again for sure.👍

0c6c01da-22f4-4420-8113-a9a9729568d0
2c5ad0b6-a14c-4ebc-8b6d-03bcf2bd03ae
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Best eye cream. After 3 month of using the product I can say they the dark color under my eyes become less. The texture of cream very soft and perfect for my sensitive skin around eyes. As a biggest benefit I have fresh look. The size of box enough for long time using.

286f80ed-c3a9-4cb5-85c6-a78df2be62aa
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The scent of this products is super good!and good use to get rid of wrinkles!It has a lot of benefits and the composition and quality were excellent!The size is good for 3mos and the package is fully sealed!it does moisturize under my eye area and the texture is quite okay!You can use it all season esp during winte!at first im a bit sensitive but after a couple of days its getting better

f8c7b711-0a9b-4c55-bbe7-5b1725137435
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I bought this on October 2020, I use it almost daily at night. Its Sept 2022 I still have some remaining! This is a pretty decent eye cream. The scent is very mild like almost none . Pretty safe to use daily. Not recommended under the sun. Better use nightly. It absorbs really quick . Recommended for those who mid 30s as wrinkle preventative cream..

22e9357f-563e-409f-826d-15279a021a4e
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I am new to eye care and I had been looking to try different products but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I found it gentle on my skin since I tend to be sensitive with products. It didn't flare up my skin so thats an immediate win for me. I would definitely recommend. It's also a pretty good size since a lot of other eye creams tend to be small. Overall a good product and I would repurchase this. Also I've seen my sister use it as well and it has lasted me a while with both of us using it

6a12a5f3-85d6-450b-be0d-0de29a347d8d
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is a huge tube for an eye cream, and it does last ages. I haven't seen any difference using this for now, however, retinol in such a low percentage does take a long time to work. Eye creams in general aren't necessary, but if you like to use one, I still think that this is a good bet for long term usage, considering the good value for money.

44cb28b4-2f1e-4431-a322-039e5521659a
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I bought this for the sole purpose of getting rid of the millia around my eye. I’ve never had millia before and I looked up products to get rid of it and this product was recommended a lot on tik tok. Honestly didn’t think it would do anything but for this price i didn’t think it would hurt. I was consistent with it and noticed like 2 weeks in that my millia literally got smoother and the smaller spots are gone. Sooo good for the price This product is amazing! I’ve become skeptical about eye creams the last few years but this has proven me wrong. And it’s so cheap!ive seen the benefit is good moisturizing cream good for sensitive eyes. especialy with this seasonal alergys

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This is a scentless, high quality gentle retinol cream and it is a generous 1oz size so I use it over my eyes and nasolabial lines, and sometimes dab a bit on hands and neck area. The texture is creamy and not oily, and my sensitive skin does not find this to be harsh at all. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🤗🙏

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I had purchased this cream a few months back but didn’t really get around to using it. I finally decided to give it a try below my eyes. I had developed some sagging under my left eye due to radiation treatments of an optic nerve tumor. One of the negative effects was that skin around that eye would age more, which did happen. I used this Yeoth eye cream thinking my lids might benefit, but the effect on that sagging skin was noticeable in the first 2 days. I’ve started using it on the vertical lines on my upper lip and that has too has noticeably improved. I’m super happy about that too. Update: I've started using it on my saggy neck ad ear lobes! If it works on eyes, why not all delicate areas?