MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I've been a user of the Neti' Pot with saline solution for years, however after using XLEAR nasal rinse care with Xyltol I've noticed a moisturizing effect as well a real plus in the cold weather of Michigan's Western Upper Peninsula. Whether you're inside or out my skin and nasal passages tend to get very dry and with Xlear's nasal rinse I also have Xlear's nasal spray both are excellent products that do everything it claims and then some. Total clean.

a20f6697-6bea-4c82-90d1-b0f494a72267
THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 24, 2023
1,262

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,365

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Love the scent and quality of this product. Easy to use for all ages. Easy packaging and the size is good composition. The benefit is how you feel with a clean nose. I use it in frequency once per day. Good value for the money. And it is a very effective product.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022
1,514

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I purchased this Xlear brand of sinus rinse when I discovered that it had xylitol in it. This was an ingredient that I had seen only in gum a few years back. Our pediatrician suggested that my daughter chew gum with xylitol in it to help with her chronic ear infections. It helps to keep bacteria from sticking. I have not tried the rinse yet but was happy to purchase it and give it a try. If I find that it is anything other than excellent-- as I head into cold and sinus infection season (for me- early spring) I will change my review on here.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Xlear sinus rinse is vital in keeping chronic sinusitis and sinus infections in check. It is the most innovative product as regular sinus rinses are only salt rinses, but this includes xylitol - the benefit of which is to actually break down any bacterial build up and effectively clear the sinuses. This is one of the highest quality products available which actually makes a difference in people's lives affected by sinus issues.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

It helps clear the sinus in a good way, and it keeps the air flowing into your noise. The size is enough for more than a month if use a twice a day. the price is very competitive.