MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Silica, boron, and vitamin K2 are very important to take them if you are taking vitamine D3, without them you won't enjoy all the benefits of vitamin D3 tablets don't smell good nor taste good but they're supposed to be taken with food so you won't feel it price is great for an organic product

0fc1f7af-6ee5-49de-a7b8-44e5e41b3285
0025d0b5-be88-4529-b5ce-fd34e2bf4e55
Posted on May 25, 2022

Excellent! Natural source of Silica, with both whole herb horsetail and extract. I like products that contain the extract as well as the whole plant, when buying products extracted from plants, because the whole plant contains a more balanced composition of useful substances, but the extract enables you to take the main important substances in a worthwhile amount.

Posted on May 11, 2022

great product. Ny naturopath mentioned that I may have a silica deficiency. My hair and nails seem stronger and there's much less hair is falling out within a week of using it. Seems to have a good balance in its composition of the important ingredients. I do however try and avoid products with magnesium stearates and silicon dioxide but in this case there was not much out there that did not have these additives.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good quality, easy to digest, excellent combination of ingredients, good quantity of tablets, size of tablets is easy to swallow, great supplement to use to improve nails, hairs, bones and joints, needs to be taken daily, a trustworthy brand, well packaged in plastic jar, high potency, gentle in the stomach

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

This tablet is the herb horsetail which is loaded with organic silica in a form the body can easily absorb and use. It makes me more flexible so I can bend easily and also move my head to left or right and see what's around me. Easy to swallow tablets. Good product.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I seriously can't recommend this silica enough. It is the best natural quality silica I have ever used and I have used many. This supplement is wonderful for boosting silica levels in the body which in turn strengthens bones and skin elasticity. I used this silica to assist me in healing a serious leg fracture. Beautiful ingredients as you can smell the quality when you open the bottle.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Silicon is one of the micronutrients necessary for the proper functioning of muscles, joints and skin. Silicon even removes aluminum from the body. There are no cases of overdosing on silicon. Its surplus is excreted with urine. This Silica - Spring Horsetail Extract is a very good choice. Horsetail is one of the best herbs. And important information: - Other ingredients: vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I been consumed this lately. This supplement comes with quality ingredient for the silica composition. As known silica is one of the minerals that needs in right frequency to avoid the deficiency in daily diet. I found this supplement really gives benefit to my health by reducing certain symptom in my body. I really recommended this supplement ♥️🥰

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

What are the Benefits of Silica? ... Silica improves collagen production: Studies have shown that silica can help to form the building blocks of collagen, a protein found in your skin, cartilage, blood, muscles and ligaments that helps to keep your skin elastic.