MD
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Is abit expensive but without talcum is feel safe to use frequently for personal preference. use it routinely after bath. Composed of natural ingredients and reaped the benefits comfort and relaxation for personal care. the natural fragrance and smell is good during the evening warm in the topics. the size can be bigger to hold. Packaging can be more professional for ease of use - need to pierce a hole to use. :)

62ab852f-019c-4c96-9a9b-08f0d5e041f8
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Wonderful on all your tids and bits. My husband and I both use this special powder daily. It smells very pleasing and not super over powering. It is long lasting, silky smooth and a little goes a very long way. And The cost, more than fair. To add.. for those whom may have reactions to baking soda like my husband and I do.. this is made with cornstarch and arrowroot powder and perfectly TALC Free, no skin rashs to date. Of course we cannot speak for everyone but this powder.. AMAZING for us and worth a try. We are hooked.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I really like this powder. I’ve got sensitive skin and I can use this fine. Gentle scent is pleasing I really like it. I’m pleased the ingredients which I believe are natural. I wish it was sold in a bigger size. it’s rather expensive in my opinion.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

A biologist looked into ingredients and told me that should be safe if the prime materials come from a reliable source. This we do not know. I am an extremely allergic person and till now this product is good for me. Grains are not fine and texture is strange but it is irrelevant as the area is dry and smooth and the scent is nice. Love it!!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

LOVE this powder. It’s great to make sure that natural deodorants last long enough, keeps any part of your body dry, and doesn’t have dangerous ingredients. I even use it on my face, as a way to keep oil down without drying skin. It has a beautiful scent and quality ingredients. The smell is all natural and absolutely divine. The size looks small but it lasts a long time. The package is beautiful but it comes in.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very good product. I like that it's a powder and can dry up wounds or scratches. I feel like this company honors the ingredients in their products, and did my own research before ordering. There isn't a scent in this, and I even use it on my pets scratches and scrapes with no reaction.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I so appreciate the high quality of the products from Wise Ways Herbals! This powder with Calendula works great after shaving my upper thighs to keep the area dry & calm any rashes. I don't use any other powder.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I am very happy with the purchase. The scent is very pleasant. I experienced a great result with it ,using it under my armpit instead of deodorant.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

ideal for hot climate. it looks like crushed board chalk but the fact that it is a clean non toxic product rests well with me