MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Giving delicious taste and fragrance

I baught it after my friend show it to me cooking some cup cakes that thanks to this product was quite good for me as a pre-diabetic person that avoiding suger.. this product really gave that cake a great smell that you smell it in bakery shops for delicious desserts.. I ordered it right away after that experience and since I got it I made those cup ccakes twice in few days as it is really delicious using this product with raw almond flour, egg and butter.. the good thing is this product is natural with no artificial ingredients.. Good quality is confirmed also through my experience of using it.

d8ae8440-02ab-420b-81d0-68efc261703c
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is absolutely delicious! Its made from the naturally sweet Stevia plant, so there is no sugar involved. Its amazing how sweet and real this tastes, like a toffee lolly, without any calories!! Its great to add to smoothies, baking in cakes, add to tea/beverages, just use were ever a sweet flavor is needed without a sugar hit or those unwanted nasty chemicals of fake sugar sweeteners. Its simple, just use the dropper to place as many drops of the liquid in your food until the desired sweetness it reached. But be warned, its so strong you will not need much. Its just so amazing! If you want a healthy, strong, top quality sweetener alternative, give this ago, you wont be disappointed.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The SweetLeaf line has the greatest stevia drops. The flavors are wonderful and natural, and there's no bitter aftertaste as there often is with stevia products. The English Toffee is really yummy -- smells like cotton candy! I add it to tons of dishes! I often add the berry and vanilla to my kombucha with some mineral water, which stretches the kombucha and makes it both tastier and more economical. I also use the chocolate and the other flavors to sweeten low-carb ice creams and yogurt and other desserts, including my microwave cake batters.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Love my SweetLeaf Sweet Drops. I keep a collection of flavours on rotation to use in different things that just need a drop of sweetness. I usually drink my coffee black, but sometimes I make a coffee drink with cacao, cinnamon, turmeric, etc that needs a tiny bit of sweetness (but not sugar) to really bring out the flavour. Also good in smoothie bowls, homemade electrolyte drinks, etc. I've been happy with all the flavors I've tried and I don't personally notice any of the bitterness that people mention when they talk about stevia in general. You only need a little bit.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Not my favorite tasting flavor from Wisdom Natural stevia, but still a great alternative to other artificial sweeteners that are very high in calories when I'm on my diet. I usually use it in my coffee or overnight oats. The size is very generous since you only need a couple of drops every time.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I bought this to use in place of brown sugar in tea. The price of this is great on iHerb compared to other larger retailers or specialty stores, considering similar products in similar sizes can go for $25+. I find the taste to be a bit artificial but only if you use too many drops. 5-8 drops is the max I'd go for a cup of tea. But it can be a great substitute for something like brown sugar in tea if you use the proper amount.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Tastes nice, but the recommended 5 drops serving size isn't as potent as I'd hoped for. It may be dependent on what recipe/meal you use the drops in. The bottle is small, but you do get a lot of drops in it, so good quality for the price. Would benefit someone following keto, a low carb diet or someone who is just cutting down on sugar.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The quality and purity of sweetleaf are fantastic! Right now stevia is the only "sweet" I can use so I have several of the flavors and I use them in sparkling mineral water, to make treats, in my tea etc. They are wonderful!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I love this product. I have taken it already 5 times and definitely will buy again-it’s so delicious!! It’s a quite good quality/price rate also I’ve used a lot of similar products before, but this one is easy to use, delicious and 0 calories

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I love this brand of flavoured stevia and have quite a few different flavours at home. This perfect for my keto coffee I make with a toffee creamer. Yum!