MD

4.9
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 10, 2023
1,726

This brand is exclusively engaged in the production of omega, the quality is very high. The triglyceride form ( is better than others ). I chose this option specifically because of the high content of dokozagexaenoic acid, usually from 240 to 480 on average. In this bad 2140 !!!!!!! I did not find higher. We really need it for our brain ( cognitive functions will say thanks ) ) ), for the nervous system, for the retina..... You feel the impact after the first week of use, even the dose had to be reduced, from a teaspoon to a coffee shop. My body receives omega 3 constantly. I felt the difference. I will take more. Health is more expensive than money. Therefore, do not mind.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't hate the taste. But I'll probably use the algae gel caps after I use this up. I'm 82 and take this for general health.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I bought this for my 83 years old mother. She cannot swallow the big softgels of 1000mg DHA from NowFood, but she takes her spoon of this DHA oil everyday without whining and I feel safe her brain is protected.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

best fish oil that I've tried. great taste and texture. Doesn't have fishy smell.

919d0a40-f322-4e61-bff3-81c32c1b9578
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Perhaps the only fish oil with strong doses on the market.I prefer it for this reason and for the purity that distinguishes it.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I found it really beneficial for my kid. My daughter has deficiency with these and this is great supplement.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

The best fish oil I ever tried! Great taste and quality product.

One of the best fish oil,I used over 40 different brands and this one exactly favourite

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Quality very high! It s the only fish oil that i take it

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Very good product - recommend to everyone looking for a healthy supplement