MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Have been using this product for a few weeks. Easily mixes with water and is absorbed well. My bad breath has completely disappeared and so has my occasional liver tenderness. A more gentler product to use than milk thistle. This seems identical to the Kidney-Bladder Support product by the same company. This product was cleared by the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service

KI
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Very good product. It's extracted in glycerin not alcohol though so I am not sure if all the active components are present, as alcohol extract them more thoroughly.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

bought it for my mom in law whi had stone problem. after about 2 months of using the pain was gone haven't gotten in checked as of yet. but all is well.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I have been very sick for 6 years. Food and chemicals allergies, electrosensitive and much more. It all started with a pain under the rib cage on the right side, but I didn't make the connection. I have just been working on my liver for one year and now I know that all my health issues come from hundredsof gallstones. They are way too big to get out like this so I am using this and stone root extract to get smaller pieces out, and I can see black and whites stones in the toilet quite oftent. My health is improving every month and I will use it untill there's nothing left!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I think the supplement has a good quality. I have got a kidney stone. After drinking it, it relieve the pain. the taste is good.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

this brand is so good. my mother got problem about liver and then i ordred this for her. later she checked healthy and then come back lv 1. so almost i trying to buy it

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Its easy drink by liquid and almost i like liquid. My mom have problem about liver so i ordered for her. Its expensive not cheap. Hope that it work so well so i will order again

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I haven’t had an ultrasound to see if my gallstones have shrunk or not, but so far I don’t have a problem with this supplement.

Wow this product runs out fast! I got it on discount price from iHerb so grab it fast and check out. No funny taste just nice smell… I drink this before meal so the liver can do better absorption;) will have this product in the long run and alternates it with Sillymarin, and other liver support herbals… thanks iHerb!