MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this for a relative who had a scan and was told they had large kidney stones. They took it regularly and at the next scan, there were no stones! I am quite shocked at the result and would highly recommend these for anyone who has had the misfortune of having kidney stones! I will keep ordering so that my relative always has them in.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I think it worked. So what happened was an ultrasound showed I had a 7mm stone. Me freaking out so I bought Chanca piedra capsule and tincture. I drank 1 liter of lemon water daily then would alternate days with either take 6 capsules a day or 2 dropperful of tincture 3 times daily. And after 2 weeks I had a ct scan and it showed it’s gone but I still have back pain so it left me confused because I know I didn’t pass a stone. So did this work? Did I even have a stone in the first place? because I still have the back pain as usual.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Hi, I have had two serious kidney stone episodes in my life. Since taking this supplement I have experienced better kidney function and urine flow. I have not had a stone incident or discomfort of any kind since taking this product. I am not saying you will experience the same results, but I can say that three of us that were prone to kidney stones take this product and since we have started - no episodes! Thank you for providing this essential supplement to people whom are sufferers of kidney stones. The quality of the product seems very high. We are all different ages but have similar results - no stones! (thus far)

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

As other many reviews, i can tell this product is of great quality, with natural ingredients, right level of mg and size! I have been using it to support my gallbladder and kidneys as its composition brings great benefits and i can see improvements. Combined with a balanced diet, this supplement helps a great deal!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I purchased this product for kidney and bladder health. I saw instant improvement with bladder flow and complete emptying. I won't have factual info until my next blood work. I am looking forward to it. I was most excited about my blood sugar. I was not expecting it but on three occasions it dropped 20 points to 100, and it continues to be lower than the last six months. It is the first supplement that I saw immediate results and definitely plan on continuing taking it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It seemed like every time I turned around I had another kidney stone. I went to the doctor, took their medication and for the most part, they passed after much pain. I was told to take these for kidney stones and my wife picked them up. She didn’t read the package, just got what I asked. She was getting on to me for drinking one glass of tea, that was usually all it took. Then she kinda stopped and looked at me and realized that was not the first time she had gotten on to me and asked what was going on. I showed her the bottle. She has just re-ordered these for me. They are amazing. Her words, and mine.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I used this based on recommendations of others online with kidney stone problems. It helped eliminate the pain and started reducing the kidney stones within a few days. I bought this brand because I'm familiar with their other products (Maca and Camu Camu) and I find their products of very high quality. It works...it takes time to reduce larger stones but I felt relief within a couple days. I am still taking it after more than a month and my stone is still not gone but I have felt it move from a stabbing pain in the back down to a deep dull ache in my waist area so I know it's making it's way out of the system.Give it a shot...it's more than you will get from the doctors who will rack up your bill with procedures that will be no where as effective as this approximately $30 herb. This stuff works and you aren't bolstering the AMA to over-charge your insurance companies...or if you're like me you don't have insurance so what else can you do. My brother spent over $14,000 to get his reduced. It took 10 years to pay off that bill...get this herb instead! Enough said! 26 people found this helpful

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Best thing I’ve ever used to kidney stones often clearing up a small one in under two days seems to work as a preventative too.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good for urine track and clean kidney function my friend is using since 4 days getting better results then other product its a good kidney stone breaker herbs in the market