MD

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
Awesome

I love this brand so much. They deliver on the quality and effect. I love how they're very transparent with their ingredient sources. I'm usually pretty careful about the new herbs I try, mainly because I don't know where it's from or how it'd affect me. Whole World Botanicals though, it's easier for me to try new things because of their guides and explanations on the product cover.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

So happy I can bought this from iherb. This is what I’m looking to buy for long time as health tea! Can’t wait to receive !

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I had Lyme disease last year and someone suggested to use Cat's Claw for its immune system boosting properties. I took the capsules and also this tea. OMG, this tea became my favourite. It has a slightly bitter and clean taste, with a bright red colour when boiled. Even now it's one of my favourite teas. I boil a litre at a time, about 8 teaspoons make a strong tea, and keep it in the fridge for a few days. When I want to drink it, I pour out half a cup and fill the cup with boiling water to heat it. I absolutely love it!

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

I'm using this as an antiviral. I'm on my first box and I drink one small cup of tea twice a day. Good bittersweet taste - reminds me of Rooibos tea. I boil according to instructions and keep it in the fridge - 1.2 liter lasts two days. I prefer to drink it hot, so I gently warm the tea each time I have a cup. The pieces are a bit large, so to make measuring easier - I grind it into smaller pieces with my coffee grinder.

Posted on May 1, 2022

very good quality, my cat love it , it taste good for her !

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Almost tastes like black tea which I really like. Love to have this in my pantry.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great brand of cats claw, a powerful herb.. Don't need to use much to notice the effect.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Sometimes I dilute this so that it’s more palatable. I feel good after drinking it

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This form of Cat's Claw requires some preparation time (simmering the bark for 30 minutes), but it appears to be excellent quality. Drinking this tea regularly really makes a difference in how I feel. And this is an economical way of taking it.