MD

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,126
I am picky when it comes to make up brushes

While I’m picky when it comes to make up brushes, I don’t have experience with higher end brushes, but what I can say is that this brush blends my eyeshadow wonderfully and super easily. It’s super easy for me to control where the pigments go and it looks super precise, always!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Love the texture of the brush and I was concerned about it’s quality but it was good in size and the package was nicely done

1e3d4a6e-dcc4-4b90-8e2c-daea2dc1e84c
Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Way better than expected. I had low expectations as it was a cheap brush, but the quality was not bad at all. It doesn't irritate my eyelids.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I really like the wet n wild make up brushes. I feel like they are great quality for the price. Sizing is great, easy to use and are soft on the skin.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Great quality, perfect size. I use this brush for every part of my face and with every texture😅 Cheap brush but really pleasant in use👍🏼

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This brush is so soft and pleasant to use and it evens put make up so nicely, I couldn’t believe I got such a nice product for this price!

anna
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great product it will last long. I advise with all my heart it has high quality material. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of excellent quality.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I like the slightly curved shape at the end, and it is easy to use. I’ll use as only one- it can be used wide and narrow. Very satisfied with the price.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I like the quality of this brush, it is soft upon touch and really easy to use. It has the psrfect size to apply eyeshadow.