MD

Based on 3,424 Ratings
2,370
Maryam
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I love this brush! The brush itself is really pretty, I love the white and pink brushes and I own a bunch of different ones. The soft, feathery brush dispenses an absolutely perfect amount of product onto your cheeks, and makes it look ultra-natural. It works great for setting powder, blush, highlight and bronzer. The handle and ferrule are made of nice materials and lend the brushes the perfect balance of weight right where you need it. The size is perfect. I’ve used it for months now and none of the bristles have fallen out or anything. It's easy to clean, and the quality is great. Great value for the cost. Will definitely buy the product again.

d0978d0a-a88a-4440-843a-77382056f3ab
1411c4e4-f120-4d9c-b364-2c3539624c4d
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
4,058

I've started to take this vitamin a few months ago, and I can tell you it is worth it. The price is right, the results are good and there are no side effects that I have noticed. I feel more energetic, focused and happy since taking this vitamin. Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Description Cruelty-Free Gluten-Free Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle for Total Control This plush angles brush is designed to fit the contours of your face during application to sculpt and shape. Featuring two-toned synthetic Polymax fibers made of an exclusive thermoplastic polymer complex that mimics the consistency of natural hairs to pick up formula effortlessly. Holds any cream, powder, or liquid formula without absorption. quality is good use for my eyeshadow size is good

ae8a9d76-5155-4cdf-9841-6c846506fbb1
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I am loving it. It’s so soft and gentle on the face. The color is so nice and beautiful. Packaging is well packed. I am going to use this often. Will definitely order other kind of brushes on this same brand. Very good quality and I think it will last

f0cf2927-fe48-4cf0-864d-1203246b6fed
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Simple and easy to use. Glides easily without absorbing the powder. It has cute pink top and the brownish in my photo are the powder residue. I’m glad I made this purchase. I lot cheaper than the ones in the malls. I use the plastic case to keep the brush clean while I bring it with me for some touch ups. Will buy again in the future.

fcf5ceae-0a3b-48f4-b871-3c5e376ea99f
1fe72afe-9676-44a6-b8af-2cc918e3f58c
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I think you get what you pay for, it is not a very precise brush and not very tapped so... I don't know what to think about it! i may use it for highly pigmented blushes!

28d5f327-c208-472e-899f-c681d074f71d
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
3,960

I have been using this vitamin for about a month and noticed the difference in my mood, energy and immunity. I can't recommend this supplement enough!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

am extremely impressed with this makeup brush! The texture of the bristles is incredibly soft and applies my makeup flawlessly. The brush is versatile and can be used for blush, powder, bronzer, and more. The shape and density of the brush head perfectly fit the contours of my face and it is easy to use. The quality for the price is top-notch and it is easy to clean. I highly recommend this brush to anyone looking for an easy-to-use, high-quality makeup brush that provides a smooth and even application.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

my bronzer loves this one i mean i love it too, size is perfect quality is a 100 for what we’re paying for it’s texture is so sooooft and cloud like and it’s pinky color is perfect for me, it’s a contour/bronzer type of brush although i think its perfect for anything