MD

Posted on May 8, 2022
Love it!

I am trying to check as much as possible the composition to make sure there is no hurtful or endocrine disruptors in the products I use and this one, to my knowledge, as a clean composition. It smells good and after using it for a few days I confirm it feels like a hydrating or at least not drying gentle body wash. Smells good as a bonus! I am using it together with the hydrating milk after shower

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This one is a very consistent purchase with me. It feels quite natural, tender and smells nicely. The best product I have found for my face and other gentle parts. Sea Buckthorn is my favorite!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I bought this body wash because i love Weleda,this particular one made with sea buckthorn, which is amazing extract from berries, i grew up eating,using its oil,cream,preserves. These berries have a lot of therapeutic properties for a lot of health problems.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It's organic, and that is good. Weleda products are almost always very good. I don't really like the smell, but it depends on the taste.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is an all time favorite. Creamy (moisturizing, skin softening) citrusy and sweet but but subtle and refreshing.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

goes on like a lotion with no suds but smells good and is gentle and moisturizing and natural

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Always love Weleda products! Very moisturizing and creamy with sea buckthorn berries and sesame oil. A mild scent and most refreshing.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My fave Weleda wash scent! This one is more nourishing than the others and smells great

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I like the texture, I like the smell. Very very good for dry skin. It is a non-foaming creamy type cleanser.