MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I am addicted to this product and the Weleda assortment of body and massage oils. I spend tons of time in the sun, pool and the ocean. I have used Sea Buckthorn Extracts for replenishing and nourishing. I love the smell, and look forward to opening the bottle just to get a whiff! I have also used as a massage oil that combines with aromatherapy because of its unusual and delightful fragrance. Highly recommend.

This one is really hydrating and suitable for summer weather. Easy to carry with along for Travel too. I bought all 3 of them to try and I like this one the best. Recommend for someone who likes just a thin layer of protection over their skin.

b291d7f1-19d3-4da6-b559-d6936af736fe
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Lovely oil and scent, with high quality ingredients like all weleda. A little pricey but lasts a long time, especially if used on damp skin after a shower.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

i love this weleda oil, scent is natural essential oil refreshing citrusy, absorbs quickly into skin. good size, value for money for high quality healing oil

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is the ONLY skincare product that my boyfriend uses. He applies just a small amount as moisturizer after showering, and his face is nice and soft. Recommend for those looking for a simple nourishing routine! It lasts a really long time as well.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I have always had very dry skin on my legs. Creams and lotions do nothing whereas this actually hydrates and gets rid of the dry cracked flaky look for a prolonged period of time. I don't mind the smell and it's a light feeling oil, not greasy and I don't feel like it's going to stay on my hands and transfer to stain my clothes. Repeat buyer.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

nice quality nice taste nice size nice benefit nice recipe

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Great for after shower, hair and face, love it and will definitely order more

Posted on May 17, 2022

Excellent! This oil is the best nourishment i have found for my skin