MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Excellent! Helpful

really helped me with elevate my shoulder pain. it does take a while as all products so you have to be patient. I recommend it for any muscle or arthritis pain.

559a7969-c4f7-4f39-b8b6-176c0a4f2a3a

When my kids were young I was not going anywhere without this cream. It's a miraculous cream that, if applied soon immediately after the bumping accident, can avoid a raised bump entirely (it might still start to swell, but will go down soon). Just apply a thick layer and keep applying it in the next hours. My kids were always compliant despite the somewhat greasy texture, because they saw that it works. I think it also helps with the pain.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product helped me eliminate stiffness in my knee likely caused by arthritis. The cream contains lanolin so it is a bit sticky to apply but it rubs in well and works great.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Quite impressed with this. Used a few times with excellent results, including kid bruises which until now I had nothing to put on a painful bruise.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Suffered a rotator cuff strain and this cream has been a great relief. It actually makes my shoulder feel better. I recommend to anyone who has had similar injuries.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Works to reduce muscle knots I tend to develop after exercising. with little massaging it in. Really effective for me. It also works for my mom's arthritis in her hands.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A must have. My forever re-purchase. Life saver, really. Tense, aching muscles, sore joints, it takes the pain away. Specially the neck muscles, does wonders

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Used this cream for the first time when I injured my radial wrist tendon after falling on an outstreched hand while skiing. I credit the cream with the rapid resolution of this soft tissue sports tissue injury (I am a physician). Recommended by a Swiss ski instructor. This is one of the nicest arnica formulations for sports injuries, the cream has a very nice consistency and natural fragrance. I have purchased several tubes as we do a lot of sports and injuries are inevitable, especially as you get older. Photo shows my just finished tube and soon I will be opening new one. Like the natural ingredients. Highly recommended!!

d1c17fc8-bfe8-4e91-b31b-783efff6fb12
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Very good quality, the cream helps relief pain, but needs to be applied 4 times a day. The ingredients are all natural and safe to use.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I bought the same Arnica product as an oil and as a cream. The oil version is better in providing relief to sore muscles, although this could be due to the massage effect.