MD

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
Great source of fiber. Enjoyable to eat.

I love Wasa crispbread. Nothing else like it on the market. Simple, clean ingredients, free from sugar and artificial ingredients. I grew up with this kind of food so my gut flora just loves it. Filling, yet not heavy. Easy to digest. Great source of fiber. The multigrain adds a bit more oomph and complexity to the flavour. Great with cheese, various savoury toppings, just butter, and even jam.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love Wasa crackers and was so happy to see that iHerb was carrying these. If you're trying to eat healthier or are on a low carb eating plan, these crispbreads do the trick. They're sturdy enough to top with items without going soggy and on their own they have a great crunchy texture. I don't feel bad when I'm eating these!

These are my favorite flatbread cracker type things. I don't care for the Roland or FinnCrisps that iHerb only carried until recently. Usualy iHerb discontinues all their good products and replaces with garbage, but in this case they picked up a new product that's an improvement over their existing products. I highly recommend these (with avocados, tomatoes, and Havarti cheese).

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Wasa breads r the best healthy snacks. Great alternative for chips and bread. U can put some cream cheese on it and a cucumber or salmon,and it tastes so good,crunchy and healthful.

89f33587-eff2-45ec-9352-1d58b5ddcabc
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Because they're thick, they make for especially great options to go with soups, stews, dips, and veggie salads. The non-GMO label helps preserve the quality and nutritional integrity of these crispbreads, which you can really tell by their taste! Love these with fish soups especially. Packaging is so-so, which I'd suggest using rubber bands and/or ziploc bags to preserve freshness, but otherwise the only downside to this brand!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Wasa is my favourite brand of crispread. These arrived today and I've already tried these multi grain type. Very crunchy and extemely tasty as a snack on their own or with with any topping. I bought these as a Super Deal purchase, which was an added bonus.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My husband and I like this cracker and will order it again. I like to melt Gorgonzola cheese on one or two in the microwave a few seconds for a quick tasty snack.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Tried with dipping with peanut butter and it is good without sugar and can be treated as healthy snack which is in low calories, will reorder as stick next time

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is one of my favorite crackers I orderd at iHerb. Less guilty than eating bead. l emjoy crunchy crispy bites with multi grain flavor makes me feel I'm taking healthy carbs.