MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,179

After the first pack my energy is starting to come back. It improved my sleep pattern and my mood as well. I noticed a beginning of fat loss and a better definition of my muscles. A young self is starting to emerge. I definitely recommend this quality product, its ingredients work miracles! The size of the capsule makes it a little difficult to swallow for those who have trouble swallowing pills.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Quality consistent with the brand! Ingredients are carefully crafted for a balanced dose, following the directions for use on the label. The capsule size is not easy to swallow, but its format helps to reduce this difficulty. The bottle is reinforced and well designed. The health benefits are actually seen in practice, mainly in the lean mass increase and muscle recovery! I take this supplement regularly and the results are fantastic!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

very good quality,useful ingredient,OK taste,size of pill are easy to swallow, composition ration are reasonable, good package,pice a little bit high

4a0a974c-0008-4903-9a12-3c658cdd7315
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is another supplement of my favorite UNIVERSAL brand. I’ve heard GH MAX is very good way to increase your own growth hormone. I hope the quality will not disappoint me, but we will see.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Its an excellent product before the workout. Gives you a lot of energy and strength. Using it about 3 weeks and as i see i got leaner and i can see my muscles properly.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Good product. Hi quality. Maybe, initially, it will be better to find the best dosage for you because it looks like x6 tabs is too much.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Fast order processing and shipping by seller. Product packaged securely. Received product in good condition. Good quality product. Long shelf life. Good ingredients. Taste great. Pill size manageable. Good composition of ingredients. Visible benefits. Totally worth it.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022