MD

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
Animal STAK

I've been using many supplements and protein drink for long time ago to add and gain lean muscles mass but non of them helps me pack muscles until i try ANIMAL STAK. i see fast results and gain muscles in a short period of time, it also help me boost my workouts and non stop energy to complete all my workout routine. Thanks for this product im so happy with the result and really ANIMAL STAK don't mess around that's the truth as promised.

fc86173b-d20a-47c4-a2d0-715e432eb02f

Seems to help. I'm 67, still like to toss some weights around, and animal stak always seems to help. I've used this in the past ...have gone through a few cans, and with holiday savings, got a couple more cans. Doubtful it will do anything to those under 30 or 40 even...it gets mixed reviews in that age group, but older guys should notice a difference. It does feel like I can get stronger faster using this. Placebo effect? Even if it is, the effect is pretty good, lol And, it does seem to help in 'other' areas men like to play in, lol Every little bit helps, and with delivery right to your door, you can't go wrong with iHerb.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I believe in Universal products. I’m 32 years old and I have been using Animal supplements since 17 years old. It works, it’s affordable, especially for what you get. Stak is great, I take it before I train and it ups my game. I usually take it when I feel I have reached a plateaux on any specific exercise. It pushes me passed my limits especially when STACKED with PAK and M-STAK. Cheers.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

on my 3rd round, see a change in stomach abs, hands got bigger, I don't see a difference in wight lifting. i eat much less. the way I know it works and my muscles got tight is that my wife said she can't huge me cause I feel like a rock(not de rock heheh) and no soft spot.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

i easily gained weight eventhough i count my calories intake and workout 4 times a week. this supplement help me to maintain my weight and gaining muscle at the same time!

3830fa1e-63d9-4e74-844d-8ea9571ae0d3
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I love this one it did the job the results was wooooooow,I took it 30 minutes before my workout and in off days I take it before going to bed.if you combination with proper diet, rest, and supplementation you can see muscle gains and feel stronger,will buy it again.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on May 11, 2022

Description Get Jacked Animal Training Packs Dietary Supplement Testosterone Optimizers GH Support Hormone Amplifiers Restorative Support Who We Are In 1983, Animal was founded with the birth of Animal Pak, the venerable training "pack" that started it all. Born from the real needs and desires of professional bodybuilders, Animal has grown prodigiously over the decades. Today, as yesterday, the name Animal stands for trust, integrity and a unique no nonsense approach to the game. Animal also represents a group of products that have stood the test of time, proven again and again in the labs, and in the trenches where it counts most... The gym and the stage. Dedicated to serious nutrition for the serious athlete, Animal is your choice when it comes to complete and comprehensive supplementation. Animal. The choice of champions. What Animal Stak® Is You don't get jacked by accident. The freaks got that way because they leave nothing to chance. Hard and heavy training and massive clean eating for years on end is the bare minimum required. The best take advantage of every edge they can get. This most elusive "edge" comes in the form of anabolic hormone production and utilization. Testosterone and GH—the more you've got the better. Estrogen, cortisol, DHT—the less you produce, the more you can grow. For you there is Animal Stak, the anabolic edge for those determined few who leave nothing to chance. Suggested use Dosage: Take a single pack daily for 21 straight days. On training days, take it 30-45 minutes before lifting. On non-training days, take it prior to bed. For best results. "cycle" this product following a schedule of three weeks on and one week off. Best results if used by those who are 25 years or older. However, due to its ability to help modulate free test levels, it could benefit others as well. Consider "stacking" Animal Stak with either Animal Test or Animal M-Stak for even greater gains. Other ingredients Gelatin (capsule), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6. Contains soy. Made in a GMP facility on equipment that processes milk, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and wheat. Warnings Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing or have a serious medical condition. Consult a physician before usin California residents: Warning: Reproductive harm. P65. Exercise good judgement and keep this out of reach of children. To keep it as fresh as possible, store this product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and sunlight. You know the drill. - quality : good Efficiency : good Dosage : ask your couch benefit - composition routine result frequency taste size package diet protein Potency effect prevention antioxidant Fitness - Workout

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

After one week of using this product I feel stronger ! My strength levels have definitely increased. Its a supplement which has been around for quite awhile.