MD

4.5
Based on 1,301 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

It's really a good product for losing weight and for losing the extra water in your body, it's contain a multiple of ingredients that can help you reach your shape without taking too many products, you can use it with a diet plan and you'll see the change after 3 weeks maximum, also the quality of the ingredients are super, also the size of the pills are acceptable, also for the dosage you can start with one pack daily after that you can take one at morning and one at the afternoon you'll the the fully benefit if you drink water in a good way, the pills have no taste so it's will be easier to use them.

a359d049-b516-4bea-ba67-e3d716dfbb90

One week difference on cuts!! I train on average 5 h per day/ 5 days per week… these supplements give me energy like no other. I finished them now and I have to wait until my order arrives and I am using my old supplements now… not as efficient at all. I feel light headed with the others. Honestly, these ones are just perfect and I really see the muscles growing and the muscle definition!

944d4235-2062-498d-8b4a-def0c6d57fd1
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love CUTS. I follow the 3 weeks on 1 week off for three or four consecutive cycles every year. This stuff works. I usually do it in summer and increase my cardio and water intake. CUTS works! The combination of stimulants and diuretics gives great energy and leans me out. No other fat burner is so complete.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have used it once previously and I could say that it has powerful energy boost during the workout, enough to replace extra load of carbohydrates during non-cutting periods. It has a lots of caffeine, so don't take any extra to not to exceed daily value and not to mess up tolerance to it. I have six training days in week, and took a serving on every, so dosage mentioned on the package could be used frequently, and I have felt no bad effect during three weeks of usage - seems like a good quality of ingredient's blend is used.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

A reliable company and a great product, I always recommend it for all uses, the most important thing that distinguishes dealing with iherb is trust and credibility in dealing and fast service And the quality is very high And strong efficacy of the ingredients, The size is good for the price

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This product is the business! As always the ingredients in universal products are potent and high quality. Don't be put off by the size of the dosage in each pack, as the caps are small and easy to swallow, and being caps there is no nasty taste. The instructions even tell you what's in the coloured caps, so you can amend what you take, for instance, the water shredder is in the blue caps. you will definitely benefit from this product if you want to shred, it's only been a week and I've got veins that I haven't seen in months. Definitely recommend and will definitely buy again.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is my on the go supplement whenever I’m in my cutting phase. Animal Cuts is truly the all in one fat burner supplement in the market. The only downside is that you’ll be taking 18 capsules in a day but I don’t care because it really gives result. I usually notice the changes in my body around 2 weeks of taking it.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

The Animal Cuts packs are great, and have supported high-quality cutting stages in the past. They are easy to use, the individual serving-sized packs are efficient to store or prep with your other supplements for the day, and they come in long-lasting packaging. There is no real taste, and these are a must - along with a carefully planned calorie deficit and diet - for anyone serious about training.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

I’ve trusted the ingredients and dosage in this high quality product for the last 4 years. The benefits are clear. No bloat or water weight when used as part of a diet and exercise program. But be sure to drink a lot of water because it cuts water weight