MD

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Uncle Sam's cereal

I liked the quality of cereal really well and that ingredients have a lot more fiber than most cereals. It taste great but package to small and to expensive.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

product delivered quickly and received in mint condition🥰 will continue to shop from iherb as i’m quite pleased with their service❤️

975b6476-5a8f-448e-ac30-4baa487d5d25
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

high quality ingredients. the taste is great. however, in the picture it looks more fuller and crunchier, but it's not.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is good. Not what I was expecting and not “packed with flavor” but it is still good. I would buy it again.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Very good ! Nice will buy it again

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great quality good brand recommended

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

good choice for healthy breakfast

Posted on May 12, 2022

GOOD PACKAGE, GOOD TASTE AND GOOD QUALITY

Posted on Jul 13, 2017

the amount of protein, taste, flaxseed - all you can hope for the morning cereal. If you microwave it in a bowl with milk or water it will taste better than oatmeal, but if you are up for the crunch, do not heat it, just splash some milk and eat. Tastes excellent, very filling, almost no sugar Highly recommend

Posted on Jul 16, 2018

I think this is a really great whole-grain cereal, with the wonderful addition of whole flaxseeds. I remember seeing this in my grocery store when I was a little kid. It was never with the other sugary cereals and I was always curious about it because of its unique old style box with no cartoon characters. Too bad I waited so long to actually taste it, but it is a wholesome nutritional taste that probably isn’t for everyone. It has a nice Malty wheaty taste to it, but is fairly bland tasting. Easy enough flavor up with some fruit or berries if you want to. I like it with kefir. I love the simple ingredients, simple packaging, and the low price. Will definitely be ordering more.