MD

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I always prefer this organic white tea brand. Has a mild soothing taste. Good for the throat & helps to calm my nerves. I drink it almost every night before bed. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I just love it ! it tastes great, I replaced the black tea with this one, it doesn't affect my stomach , there is no after taste. amazing! with sugar is the top and you don't need to put more than 1 table spoon. I will consider it the only tea for my new healthy lifestyle and the price is good for this quality

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

a1330af4-444e-4d72-b42b-a68e3100f679
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I discovered this tea by accident and since I've never heard of white tea before, I began reading about it. Turns out this tea is very special and I had to have it. The taste is very fine and delicate and as a tea lover- I recommend it.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

great tea and affordable price for 100 sachets of white tea which has amazing health benefits. I love it and I live that each sachet is packed individually.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great tea and affordable price for 100 sachets of white tea which has amazing health benefits. I love it and I like that each sachet is packed individually.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've been using this tea for years. I repurchase it regularly. The taste is mild and I add a splash of lemon. When brewing, don't use fully boiling water, it's too strong for white tea.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I like that the tea is organic. White tea is supposed to have more medicinal attributes than green tea. I make it hot once in a while, and mostly as iced tea, mixed with other flavored teas.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

With it's subtle flavor and lower caffeine content this white tea is a great base for kombucha when combined with a fruity herbal tea.