MD

ENFP
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

SOOO good! I love these *so* much! I'm super glad iHerb is carrying them now. Yay! So refreshing and tasty, a lovely pick-me-up. I'm sure I'll use them more in the summer, but they're excellent any ole time. I love the True Lemon brand; their products are delicious.

ANGELA
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I LOVE this iced tea. It's so good and refreshing. I am sad that they discontinued the Black Cherry Limeade, though. This is a nice replacement. I hope they keep this one available. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because you only get 6 packets instead of 10 or 12. I'm not sure why they did that.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It has strong taste for it ingredients . It’s not sweet it blends so fast and I love the quality of it , on of my favourite ice tea so far

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This was better than I expected, it had peach but also a little tang from lemon, which supprised me. I wish it were a little more affordeable.

ToryHoney
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

These iced teas from True Citrus are highly tasty!! I drink iced teas almost every day and I can say this one is a must have!!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Natural, great taste, low calorie and most importantly no artificial sweeteners. Convenient small packets that are easy to take on the go, and dissolve easily

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Average price HKD3 each time and the sweet taste of peach is really suitable for hot sweating weather nowadays! Refreshing! Best to serve with ice!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

We have purchased this instant tea with peach a few times. It's handy to add right into bottled water when you want some flavor. The peach flavor is pretty good. Prefer brewed tea, but a good alternative if you want a quick tea fix.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I love this iced tea (especially the plain lemon flavour), but I find the peach flavour quite strong and a little artificial tasting. Still great and would repurchase for the variety.