MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

A quality product that use herbal ingredients. This herbal tea taste good, the blend is ok and there ia no caffeine. It says you will feel the effect at the morning however in my case it was only after 30 minutes. As for the package, inside the box were individualy packed sachet that contains the tea bag.

Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It’s a mild laxative tea, my body feels amazing after the flush. I must mention that Iherb provides an amazing service, parcels were well packed & arrived in nz within the estimated delivery lead time. Thank you Iherb.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I'm actually shocked to see any bad reviews…. They always have the best prices and if they're not the cheapest they're only up by a dollar or two on skin care vs styleVAnna or YESSTYLE but those sites take over a month to ship. I placed my order 2 days ago and it said arriving on Friday which is fast but it actually arrived today which is Wednesday. I'm extremely happy. Havnt tried the product yet but they're made by other companies so that's a whole different review but they're all authentic and yes I check… thank you iHerb, it's nice to have good customer service and fast shipping from a company for a change. I'm beyond happy. All shipped in one small box instead of 5 different ones which is so annoying. I hate getting a bunch of packages from one order, it's a waste of paper and takes forever for each to show. This was a perfect order and delivery I honestly couldn't have done it better myself and I'm a ups driver… Update: made a second and third purchase and was deliver with 2 days, boxed perfectly and extremely happy. I ordered from YESSTYLE twice over 3 weeks ago and they haven't even shipped. Ide rather pay more with iHerb and get my shipment faster. Tip for consumers: Rush shipping takes just as long or longer than regular shipping because all shippers are still backed up due to Covid make sure your item is in stock and order back ordered items separately to insure you don’t have to wait for you while order. Shipping can take 5-10 days on any regular shipping request buy in my experience with 3 prefers now I’ve waited 2 days from the time I placed my order. The great thing is they ship items separately if one isn’t ready which a lot of places wont do! Products used:

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

It does what it really says. Been perfect go clean my gut in natural way with natural herbs. Make sure you drink a lot of water

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

the only thing that helps to poop when you can't for days .. this is the best tea ever but if you drink the tea is better to don't live the house.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This was perfect for what I need. This tea is gentle on the stomach and I can expect the results to happen within 12 hours of drinking it. The taste is not too strong so it's easy to drink.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This laxative tea is simply the best! It definitely works the next day as it’s supposed to! Extremely good value for money. You can taste the quality and natural ingredients which is very important to me.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

The 2nd time I purchased this, I take it with me on travels and it’s sooo helpful. I drink a tea in the evening and can go to the toilet the next morning, no cramps, nausea etc!!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022