MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Ultra hydrating indeed!

I suffer from really dry skin (especially during winter) and I’m always on the lookout for a thick creamy formula that would provide lasting hydration without clogging my pores. This worked great! I was also impressed by the ingredient list, and the scent is lavender which is very calming. Looking forward to trying other products by this brand.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I liked it a lot. It's thick and has a pleasant smell. Perfect for dry skin. It absorbs well and doesn't make skin greasy. Skin is hydrated and matte looking.

19d589d3-6955-4218-afad-0be3ee9bf71c
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good ingredients but find it bit thick to put on scent of lavender is a bit strong really hydrating moisturize cream I use it every night and like how it’s good for sensitive skin But good ingredients and soaks into skin very well Thumbs up if this is helpful thanks 😊

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

This is such a rich, luxurious face cream. It has a slight herbal smell, but it’s not irritating and makes my skin feel so moisturized!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This cream is really thick. I find it to be less oily than other Trilogy creams, so I like to wear it under make up. It smells nice as well, very herbal.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is my absolute favourite cream. I’ve bought it for year and can’t imagine using anything else. It’s very dense which I love, and it absorbs well leaving your skin elastic. Very suitable for dry skin.

Miii
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I can relax deeply because of this smell. Texture is moist but it's not sticky! So I recommend it to people who lost brightness and want to do anti-aging care. My eczema flares up during the winter, but this product suits my skin type. This keeps a balance of my sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I love how moisturizing this cream is for my skin! It has a wonderful consistency and keeps my dry, mature skin moisturized all night long. I would like it even more if it would also come in a non-scented version, even though the scent is not too strong and it is agreeable. This is not a cream for oily skin!

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Great quality as always, I with my super sensitive skin liked other products by this brand more.