MD
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I just started to use it and from the first use i loved it because it doesn’t irritate my skin which is flashing sometimes,rosacea type,sensitive,and everything i used until now was itching my face and became more red,but this didn’t,i was sure would be amazing because i tried the vitamin c from them and it’s super amazing.The texture and the scent are spa feeling for me,it’s more liquid than other moisturizers and i guess it will go for a long time.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Maybe good cream ,I think so. Smell is Rosa and like wild rose.and size is nice cost performance. Little bit , I think it’s sticky for little time . But it’s ok before night time,my skin will be smooth in the morning.next I will try another type as for age .texture is good.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,112

Amazin product. Exactly what you need has arrived. Delivered quickly, great packaging. The quality of the goods is excellent. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

no fragrance, good for sensitive skin for me who have a combination skin, my face gets oily quite fast after I applied the cream (even on my dry cheeks) will still recommend dry skin ppl to give it a try

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I am 64 years old, and need a good night cream' but most are too heavy or feel oily. This one is just perfect' excellent balance: quick absorbance' felt light and spread well. Woke up in the morning feeling skin is well nourished and moisturized. Lightly scented, and the added spatula was nice. Well worth the price.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

trilogy range good quality but expensive for long term use

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

wonderful cream. my current night cream was discontinued and I found this cream and it is great for my sensitive skin. very happy with it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Good for sensitive skin but for someone who has combination skin like me may feel her face a little oily after application.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

Oh i do love this product. My skin is visibly firmer and very well moisturized. Smells nice too.