MD

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Wonderful!

I'm absolutely loving this and the conditioner!! They're perfect for someone like me that has sensitive skin. They have the most amazing peppermint scent to them that makes my hair smell like a candy cane! It gives a cool and refreshing feeling when I wash my hair. I love it!! My hair has been soft and silky since I started using these. I have had less breakage and fall out too! Which is amazing, because my hair is super thin and I need to keep as much as I can! Ever since I had covid a year ago I've had the absolute worst fall out. So I'm always looking for something good like these to help strengthen my hair! They are ultra gentle, so if you have a sensitive scalp like I do, I definitely recommend trying these out! I've loved the way they've made my hair feel and my scalp isn't dry and itchy like it is when I use other brands. These are a total life saver!!

955475aa-f7de-47d8-a965-74e0c50e4a66
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This is a great product that clean my hair really well. Personally I like the mint scent, it smells fresh and not too strong. I have very greasy hair that needs to be washed every day, and this shampoo is good to be used daily and washes my hair very well leaving it feel clean and soft. Great shampoo, would definitely recommend.

8a9f347c-33a8-4cb7-84d7-5336fbd535ce
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I chose peppermint awakening shampoo and the Argan oil peppermint scent because sometimes I get oil buildup & want my itchy scalp to feel refreshed and clean and that’s what this product did! Also a soapberry is included in the box for your to use and plant which is so cool. Check out their products

592afbb4-1253-4842-8a04-f6b7e112866c
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have naturally curly hair that tends to be dry all the time. I have a hard time finding hair products for my hair type. I purchased Tree To Tub, Soapberry For Hair, Awakening Peppermint. At first glance of the bottle I thought this bottle of shampoo wasn’t going to last long because I tend to use a lot of shampoo. I have to say that I’m definitely impressed. The shampoo lathered quickly and left my hair clean and smelling great. The peppermint scent was so relaxing and uplifting and had my scalp tingling. When I was done shampooing, I noticed my wet hair didn’t look frizzed out, like it normally does with other shampoos. I mostly loved that there aren’t any chemicals in this shampoo that can be harmful. I highly recommend!

3863adfe-186c-4be9-afd9-6a3bb9859da2
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I can't say enough good things about this shampoo! One thing that gets on my nerves about natural-style shampoos is that they don't lather, but this one was OUT OF CONTROL! I LOVED it and the peppermint fragrance really brought me to life! Afterward, my hair was shiny, full, frizz-free, and overall, amazing! 10 out of 10!

c20d45ca-c53f-468b-9065-86a3f941ba7f
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I love this shampoo. It lathered nicely and left my hair feeling soft and it looks extra shiny. The scent isn’t too strong. I love natural products and this one works really great. I also really loved that they included an actual soap berry in the box to see how they work.

4237532e-ac1d-40c4-b2b0-53e8a3991cbf
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Aside from the cooling sensation on my scalp, I use this shampoo after a day when my hair just went super oily. For me, it's perfect to use at night as it gives a refreshing feel before going to bed. Good for sensitive scalp too, I have a sensitive scalp and I don't have any issue using this shampoo.

5f96722c-fcf9-4112-bf4a-68ee7381f41f
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My scalp is pretty sensitive and I found a shampoo that is finally gentle enough to keep it calm but give a proper cleanse too! It has a nice, gentle lather and the scent of peppermint is crisp and refreshing. It doesn't dry out my hair like other oily hair shampoos, but it doesn't weigh it down either. My scalp feels totally balanced - yay! I have to say how much I love that this is a "clean" product too, with recyclable packaging. Thanks Tree To Tub! :)

21f7a708-b70f-411b-b4e4-3b731ccf114a
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like to use this shampoo when i'm feeling a little weary and need a pick-me-up. The scent is from peppermint essential oil and it also has a minty or cooling effect which is really nice. I use it with the peppermint conditioner to get soft hair. I love this brand because you take a look at the ingredients and they are clean and don't contain anything harmful. 💚

249aa94e-c58b-432a-bfb2-62c1aa13f650
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I’ve been using this for about 1 month now, can definitely tell that with time my hair is less oily at the end of the day! Big plus! Love the smell, it’s so good yet gentle, not overwhelming as other products I’ve tried! Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a healthy, natural shampoo 💚

f50c4d5f-c969-4aea-841f-9cfec65b58ad