MD

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Perfect for dry hair! It helps with the frizz and it leaves my scalp super moisturized. I paired it with the soapberry for hair. This one also comes with an actual soapberry which was a very nice surprise. I feel very confident using natural products for me and my family.

6e554183-de09-4cb8-8aeb-ac05f267bdbc
5af56a36-daf6-47b5-a87b-5556e068ba13

After trying everything from scalp injections to scalp massages to several different shampoos & conditioners to relieve my extremely sensitive scalp. I decided to give this conditioner a try and I must tell you it works . I massaged it in and started to feel relief immediately. I no longer have to wash my hair everyday. This conditioner also highdrates my curls. I just ordered 3 more bottles just wish they sold bigger bottles. To the creators…Thank you for making something that works and doesn’t cost a fortune!

4b75bf8f-99ee-426d-93fd-a7129a8490d8
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I am loving this Argan Oil hair conditioner. My hair is so soft and shiny! The peppermint scent is clean and stimulating to both my senses and hair. I love how my hair looks and feels. A little goes a long way. I like to comb through it before I rinse. It comes with the adorable little sundried soapberry(directions provided in box for usage). I will definitely be keeping this conditioner stocked in my shower. It's invigorating, moisturizering, and so many benefits. It's also for every hair type! I love it.

533fd6e8-c677-4c0f-abf4-4846accc704b
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I don't normally use conditioner since my hair is a little on the oily side. But I bought the shampoo so I thought it would be nice to pair it up with the conditioner. Best decision ever! I coat my hair in this conditioner to make it smooth and shiny, and my hair stays light and bouncy, which I've never experienced with other conditioners. I'll be ordering this one again!

cd1250ee-57fe-4924-b7dc-70f9003fdc17
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Obsessed with the scent! It's so refreshing and soft on the hair I really love using it. My husband even noticed and complimented that it smelled good lol (he's never one to pay attention to scents) anyway, it's a pretty good one and I highly recommend it to people like me who have sensitive skin.

c66961ce-acb8-4885-bf7e-a66b4bc8c13c
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I am loving the @treetotub Argan Oil hair conditioner. My hair is so soft and shiny! The peppermint scent is clean and stimulating to both my senses and hair. I love how my hair looks and feels. It comes with the adorable little sundried soapberry(directions provided in box for usage). I will definitely be keeping this conditioner stocked in my shower. It's invigorating, moisturizering, and so many benefits. It's also for every hair type! I love it 💁🏻‍♀️✨

ad884ee3-41ed-4b35-9558-9d71950924e4
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

My first impression about this brand is the packaging. It looks organic. The product package itself is nice, too. Using this conditioner for some times, I feel like it protects my hair from getting oily easily. Also, the smell! it's just as the label said 'awakening peppermint' very refreshing.

f0c48a9c-ffc6-4ef1-9e63-c9b7cae7ec57
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I use it with the peppermint scented shampoo, it smells really great! It has peppermint essential oil instead of cheap fragrance, I appreciate the high quality ingredients. It makes my hair soft & shiny but tbh I don't see any difference to the softness of my hair compared to other brands but I feel great knowing that this has nice & clean natural ingredients. What I do notice though, is that my scalp doesn't feel itchy when I use this conditioner and their shampoo too. A real winner!

84ac99e5-6532-4c9f-86de-fcf67cc95f81
9acd3962-0b4b-4014-9384-9f0d72bbc8d7
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Tree To Tub, Soothing Argan Oil Conditioner is a miracle worker!
Compared to the other products I used, this life-changing conditioner and its benefit brought my confidence back! The quality is very well for sensitive scalps like mine! I feel like the composition of my hair didn't age at all!

5089640e-7a1e-42df-9347-683a1854b1bc
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I am so happy that I got a chance to try this product ! The natural ingredients gave my hair the exact moisture that it needed ! As soon as you put it in your hair you can feel the tingling sensation on your scalp ! My natural curls have never been so defined and full as they were after using this product ! I give it a 10/10.

ec2095f8-f9f5-4334-b597-64934b315d14