MD

Posted on May 11, 2022
Rich Texture & Totally Scent-Free!

My skin is naturally very dry, so I use this amazing lotion after every shower. It's rich without being heavy or greasy, and it soaks right into my skin, leaving it soft and seriously moisturized. And it's truly unscented, which is great, because other brands I've used say they're unscented but there's usually a trace of something (I have a sensitive nose). And I love the pump! It helps keep my bathroom routine, simple, quick, and tidy. I highly recommend this lotion for anyone who has dry skin and dislikes scented stuff.

09091e37-52ff-4c22-9fde-74dbf5a8b7cc
7f3d9018-d300-47a2-bd7f-dd4de71b0968
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This lotion feels richer without heaviness.Unlike other lotions that uses water as one of its first 2 ingredients,this uses aloe leaf juice so right off the bat its more hydrating already.I recently added this raw and unscented lotion to my regimen because my skin sometimes get itchy when am stressed or about to have my period(hormone-driven) & my eczema needs a break and this lotion helps.Happy I found this!

63feb9d2-0acb-4737-ba6f-f0745f9adc05
834824ed-0232-46be-88fd-aa8b7981f30c

I have been using this lotion every day, in the mornings when I’m getting ready for the day and at nights after I shower. My skin instantly feels soft as soon as I apply it, it’s not greasy, and what I love most is that even though I wash my hands multiple times a day my hands still feels soft and hydrated! I don’t need to keep applying lotion to my hands through out the day. I recommend this lotion!

7aaa6e40-6430-4f57-8077-c6ab8142fe7b
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have very dry skin so I use body lotion all year round. I particularly love the moisturizing Shea Butter unscented so it's not overpowering after applying it on my skin after the shower. I have tried several brands of shea butter lotion and they tend to be too thick and hard for the skin to absorb. It's not a problem with the Tree To Tub one. Will come back to buy more for sure.

dce3244f-aeec-4d6f-9d1d-72c302364a40
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I've had the Shea Butter lotion for over 4 months and love it. I keep it in my vanity bathroom for me and my guests to use (complemented by the Tree To Tub soap)! It's gentle on the skin and I use it every time I wash my hands with soap. You don't actually need too much to spread on your hands. I added some elastic bands to reduce the amount of each pump. I want to make this last as long as possible! The un-scented is great since I already have a scented soap that's being used. It doesn't leave much of a smell after it dries. The texture is quite light and leave my skin smooth without being oily or too thick.

ebd4b092-7b23-40b7-8c47-9f9a9771efe0
60131f5a-ebb4-48d9-8e1a-cd1df9bc81ea
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I love the creamy texture of the lotion. It keeps me moisturized and is great for sensitive skin. This smaller bottle definitely goes a long way. Definitely recommend giving it a try because the shea butter is great for your skin and it doesn’t have harmful chemicals. It also contains a little card about where the lotion comes from and how it is made which makes you even more comfortable. Get it and give it a try!

85bb3839-91b5-4b56-a768-9110c3aedc37
bb6748e3-4e96-4a10-af92-39abddbd2d57
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Love how it makes my skin feel so soft! This is a nice, unscented lotion that sinks right in and does not leave an oily finish. The bottle is also very convenient to use. I will definitely try other items and continue to use this lotion. Definitely a 5-star!

764b69c1-2e46-4551-b8bc-2d558cc0eba7
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I really like this shea butter a lot! I use it often and make sure to apply it right after showering to lock in my moistiure. My skin absorbs this lotion quickly. It gives my skin a nice sheen without making it look or feel oily. It provides my skin the hydration it needs. My skin is softer since I've been using this shea butter. The pump on the bottle can be locked, making it easy to travel with. It is truly unscented, so no worries about the smell.

c59e08b7-f7c8-4397-80bc-038a8a517165
177a549b-f52d-4228-b34a-4ca00174fc92
Posted on May 21, 2022

Finally an unscented lotion that is actually unscented! It's consistency is perfect - I had trouble finding an unscented lotion that actually works well with my skin. This one's definitely a must buy! I love how it moisturizes my dry skin. Texture is great and it's sensitive to the touch. Really perfect for dry skin!

0629ebd1-315c-4acb-9c3a-4bbc459ba651
Posted on May 6, 2022

I ordered this lotion for a dear friend who has very sensitive and allergy prone skin. When she eats chicken or shrimp a lot her arms start breaking out in rashes that eventually look like sores. The lotion has helped calm her skin and slowly we're seeing improvements. The scent smells clinical, I guess it kinda smells like medicine 😄, it doesn't have the usual sweet scent as other lotions do but that's somwthing you're willing to give up if you're looking for something for extra sensitive skin.

2bf9a7f3-9dbd-4a4b-9bec-63c64b95a12d