MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Great texture

I love how silky this feels going on and the fact that it doesn't leave my eyes feeling oily like some eye creams do. My friend the other day said the area around my eyes Wasn't as dark as usual! Since using this the "bags" have become less noticeable

2196ec0e-44d6-4248-9fa9-1950b6b4d739
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Am I the only one ✋🏻 who looks forward to showering at night just to remove all my makeup and drench my face in my skincare??? I especially have been loving this Night Repair Eye Cream by @treetotub. If you haven’t already tried out this company, do yourself a favor, and get on it. Their products are amazing! This eye cream is so creamy and delicate under the eye. It moisturized it so nicely.

52002597-7dd2-46ed-b94f-b97c2525a037
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

As someone who struggles with puffy under eyes, this product was great at almost instantly relaxing the area and filling in fine lines. The product itself is lightweight with no overpowering smell. A little goes a long way as you don’t need a lot of product around the eyes

1b114632-60e6-4b0c-94b6-8630c1286b99
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I've tried MANY eye cream. What I love most about Tree To Tub eye cream is the natural anti aging ingredients & the thicker consistency. A lot of eye creams are watery & don't moisturize. This eye cream definitely moisturizes under my eyes. As with all of the Tree To Tub creams I've used, a little goes a long way so this will last quite a while.

d1842cb1-0ae4-4cf4-b276-225f80b18d20
17c182c3-f9ee-4031-8a0d-6f20e0d889a0
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

In skincare,formulation is king or queen 👑 and this one is a very thoughtful eye,nourishing night eye cream.I decided to really try it nightly and see,feel for myself how it fares.Notably I don't want irritation on the eye area.Retinol is included so right off the bat I know already it will not just hydrate (like other eye creams) but actually stimulate skin regeneration.This eye cream eased the dryness on the eye area and I again love the tiny spatula so I do not have to dip my finger in the jar.No double-dipping here so it keeps the integrity of the cream.It feels lightweight but so hydrating and spreads nicely when I pat it on my delicate eye area.The jar is very generous so this will last me for a long time.

1be3eec7-6dd2-495e-b6d7-76df715ec0e3
5c8a8ae7-6075-40f5-a5e1-4fc29eef50ea
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This is one product I didn't know I needed! It addresses my very puffy eyes in the morning. I like that they included an applicator (spatula). I love that since finding about this brand (Tree to Tub), I gained confidence that I can safely try new products that I would otherwise avoid, if only to avoid bad breakouts!

e5903df9-2eb4-4847-ba8a-774980f21129
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I usually have to work long hours, and not getting enough sleep does cause dark circles. After a week of using this cream, I can definitely see improvements. It has a light scent and goes smoothly on my undereye. I love using this at night before I got to bed. It's a small cream that does wonders to your skin.

faeebdc6-a779-49ac-badb-a314361ceab2
b9c341e3-b9c5-4899-a113-14760be1b6d4
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I’ve always grouped eye creams in the same bucket, but this one was a stand-out! In addition to moisturizing my under-eyes, it caused my fine lines to fade. And I’m thrilled that it’s a retinol product. Over time, I anticipate my fine lines to completely vanish!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

When I opened this eye cream the first thing that stood out was the smell. It smells amazing!! It doesn't smell like any chemicals or something artificial. Instead it has a very sweet almost fruit like smell that I absolutely love. I also noticed how soft it kept my under eyes after putting in on. One thing that stood out was the smell. It smells amazing!! It doesn't smell like any chemicals or something artificial. Instead it has a very sweet almost fruit like smell that I absolutely love. I also noticed how soft it kept my under eyes after putting in on. Absolutely loved it!!