MD

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
My favorite

I’ve tried the different scents for this cleanser and this one is my absolute favorite! There is something extra refreshing about washing your face with peppermint in the morning and the scent is very nice and well achieved, not too strong or subtle but the right balance of sweet and fresh minty notes. Also it’s super smooth and gentle on your skin. I love using it everyday.

c3852313-63f1-4a52-a83b-db1e79b34a0d
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I like anything clean and natural. Tree to tub products donot disappoint. I have a combination to oily skin and this foaming face wash is a great find. It lathers gently and with its naturally ph- balanced and pure ingredients it does deliver good refreshing cleaning without residue and overpowering perfume. I really like it!

68295c34-02d4-4af5-a762-3e3a5cc402e5
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I gave this to my mom because when I first tried it, I loved the mint scent and cool feel on my face so I know that she'll love it too. Now, my sister is harboring the facewash because she tried it and loved it as well haha. Gently cleanses without drying your sensitive skin.

d556f250-1354-4068-870f-46ac49142c39
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I gave this to my mom to try because I have the facewash lavender scent too and I love that. She loved that it is in a foaming pump so she doesn't have to consume much product. She loves the smell and the touch of her face after washing so a huge plus for her since she's quite picky. I guess I need to purchase another one for her lol. Since we are a family with sensitive skin, we can attest that this is gentle and moisturizing to the face. A little pricey but quality face wash that is worth it.

168c7238-22d8-4b63-b6d5-ef8ab0baefeb
7add069f-fa0d-4ab2-9aa6-9c8bbb4bbcbd
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Let me start by saying that my cleanser came super fast after I ordered! I use this cleanser as my morning cleanser because of its awakening peppermint which is great way to start your day because of the smell, and the feel of the cleanser is amazing! The size is perfect for travel and easy to use pump that saves you from using too much product.

0f9641a2-4e99-4bad-8da4-07baf59bbf85
Posted on May 21, 2022

It feels gentle on my face after I wash it, it's sensitive and it moisturizes my dry face. I actually have combined dry and oily skin on my face, so it just feels so good when it's gentle on your skin. Great quality! I've tried most of the products and they're all definitely worth a second, third, fourth buy! Will buy more of these 🥰

6ff11818-8e66-40f9-bff0-926c8eee7b00
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is surprisingly foamy and very effective for my oily face. I am always in the field every day and at night when I wash my face feels very refreshing, I really feel that my face is cleaner after every use, I don’t have any harsh reactions on my face ever since I started using it.

82eca098-4d20-45ed-9ed2-3d3f35ff105a
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This face cleanser is awesome! It’s a foam that does an excellent job of deep cleaning without drying my skin out. My pores felt so clean and all of my makeup was fully dissolved. I love how well is cleans and how my skin feels after. The peppermint scent is soft and feels refreshing.

5b78498d-8548-4760-9f45-778b0ea298bd
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The peppermint scent is a wonderful morning pick me up. I love how clean it makes my face feel without any dryness. I have normal to dry skin and my granddaughter has oily skin; it simply and naturally works on both of our faces, leaving us feeling fresh and clean. As always, it’s vegan too.

2c2fcda0-fbde-4f19-8a8f-e935752a70a8