MD

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Love the Peppermint scent!

I have a dry and sensitive skin and this body wash made my skin feel hydrated. I use it everyday with my loofah. I super love the peppermint scent. I feel so fresh, clean without drying and very gentle on my skin. The overall quality of this bodywash is just amazing. I love the packaging and it comes with a dry soapberry seed and guess what?, I planted it.

730e6ef3-7cc4-45b5-ab3e-f8eff20fa593
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The scent is good. I will surely use it daily. it's worth buying. it relaxes the muscles with the cooling effect even after bath. It's good quality and gentle on skin. I have sensitive skin and it's safe for me to use. Also I received it well packaged.

ccc95b00-ca3b-4906-ba59-562e7deaa1b8
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

it's a good experience , high quality product , easy to use , left my skin smooth and soft , I loved it and I've already recommended it to my friends and family , the size is enough for 2 months ( for me ) , the scent is adorable , Also it's gentle for my sensitive skin , it feel so good , tha package is strong and recyclable ,

05bd4f64-1b75-431c-906a-acf40d36039e
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I've been using this everyday after I got it and I really love it. Soapberry body wash smells really good and relaxing. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I also use this on my face because its so gentle and is good for sensitive skin. It has a mild cooling effect just enough to make your body feel invigorated. Definitely going on my repurchase list!

284e56eb-2403-453a-addb-ce3afdce869a
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love this scent! I'm obsessed! It's really smooth on the skin but still feels clean. I was worried because some moisturizing body washes don't feel too clean after use but this one I'm really impressed. I'll def try out the other scents after emptying this. Packaged really well too and I received it pretty quickly. Super worth it

c25a24c7-0392-439f-ba89-943193d49233
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love the cooling and automatic effect of this body wash. The scent is calming yet awakens my senses. The cooling effect lasts for more than 30 mins leaving a fresh feeling after taking a bath. The quality is excellent! I like its thickness, it lathers easily, it is not too sticky. The bottle size and design is simple but elegant. it is definitely worth buying!

0f35e2c1-cda6-4c90-a209-12feb18a1a06
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is my 2nd favorite. I have sensitive skin, but this product works well for me. It feels cool on the skin. I like that it really smells peppermint, but the scent is not overpowering. It also produces creamy lather, so you only need a few pumps for your whole body. It's moisturizing. I also tried it on my 1 year old baby, but she did not have rashes or anything at all.

c11b4a4f-e90d-42af-9632-915d8f125f73
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I absolutely enjoyed this Soapberry Bodywash! Soapberry for Body Awakening Peppermint has become another new favorite body soap. I think I teared up when I realized I was about done with the bottle. As soon as you lather yourself with it, you immediately feel awoken. It's as if you're applying electrolytes to your body. It not only keeps you smelling fresh but it is alsovery therapeutic and will help you recharge to your Zen!

cb8c71c1-ef3b-4bcf-a430-d7f1cdfb9446
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I absolutely love this body wash! The peppermint is so invigorating. This is so good on the morning, it's a nice wake me up. The aromatherapy aspect of this body wash is like a mini spa experience in my own shower! This leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped. My skin is soft and moisturized. I absolutely love this body wash!

251ade3d-b3d5-4fbb-ad10-7cc596389bc1
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I use the bodywash every so often when I feel like I need clean shower. I normally use the Good soap bars from Whole Foods, but I feel this leaves a cleaner, lighter feel. Just like their shampoo (which I love), soapberry just washes off cleaner without any residue. The scent is similar to the Tree To Tub shampoo and find it's a little stronger and fills the shower with aromatherapy smells. Mixing this with the shampoos with different scents is great to mix things up after a long day. For anyone everyone tired of the soapy, slippery residue normal commercial bodywash leaves, this bodywash actually feels clean. Then after showering, I can apply whatever moisturizer I want. No extra oil or oily skin to deal with, but isn't dry at all even if I don't use lotion.

f504b428-c4a6-4863-a018-ffc07fea43e1