MD

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Some people say that it taste a bit like coffee in the reviews. Guess what, it does taste like coffee and I like it a lot. Now I limit myself to one cup of coffee in the morning and a cup of dandelion tea after lunch. This is a great way to lower caffeine intake.

61441d2e-0b80-4917-9265-01ef915534a7
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This dandelion root tea is one of the best. The herbs and make it delicious and useful. It is caffeine free and has wholesome ingredients. We have almost finished the entire package because we drink it so frequently. I would recommend this quality product to my friends. It has a warm taste.

50e26419-56f7-463d-8e72-eb83d530a9b6
dd42d520-1e26-4cbf-9a31-c1b068b74771
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It has a beautiful taste. Dandelion is a fantastic support for the liver. I stopped drinking coffee a while back, but the taste reminds me of coffee a bit, so if you're trying to cut back on caffeine, this would work great as a substitution. i love drinking it during my ovulation phase to detoxify the extra estrogen.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Dandelion tea is an excellent source of potassium, a mineral and electrolyte that stimulates the heartbeat. In Europe, dandelion was used in remedies for fever, boils, eye problems, diabetes, and diarrhea. A group of international doctors and holistic practitioners compiled natural options for helping to reduce your body’s spike protein load from Covid. It works for us especially we are not vaccinated.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It is perfect, but I prefer unroasted. Roasted dandelions are slightly bitter, like coffee. Unroasted have more of an herbal taste. It is traditionally used to support liver and digestive health. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you. I am only sharing my experience, not medical advice.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Nice roasted flavor. I like pairing this with a bag of green tea to add to it's ability to detox my system. One cup a day seems to keep the kidney stones flushed out of my kidneys. Add a little lemon and honey and you can replace your coffee in the morning with this.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I tried this, but my gosh---it really does make an amazing substitute for coffee! I cannot tolerate caffeine, not even decaf. Chicory coffee substitutes hurt my tummy, from sibo. Barley substitutes aren't any good, as I can't tolerate gluten. This was my last chance to try something that tastes like coffee and it really truly does! It's got such a well rounded flavour, so impressed with this! Already in my basket again, as I definitely don't want to be without this. If you can't tolerate caffeine, do try this! Dandeloin is supposed to be great as a diuretic also and rich in potassium, so all around great for health. I did make mine a bit weak, as dandeloin can be high in fodmaps, if you have ibs, but weak is supposed to be okay. Even made weak, it has tons of flavour!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love the flavour of this roasted dandelion root tea. Another advantage is that it's organic. I let the tea simmer for 20 minutes with a lid on top of my tea mug. You'll see that the water turns dark brown with a roasted, earthy smell. I love the taste. I haven't found an alternative yet for this brand with the same delicious taste. Other roasted dandelion root teas taste awful. I have even tried roasting dandelion roots myself and it wasn't the same. I'll keep buying this brand :-)

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Love this tea. It has no caffeine. The quality of this product is good. the taste is ok. Ease of use if good. There are many servings in the package. Sixteen to be exact. Pure ingredients. It has good benefits. Love it. Good blend. Good size package. Its a good product. Enjoy.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love steeping this tea for as long as possible. There is no caffeine, only a rich and earthy taste. I love that there is the main ingredient and nothing else- you can taste the quality. I started to use this initially for digestive help, but now I just drink it for taste!