MD

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The quality of tea feels good and the blend is well combined. Without caffeine. Ingredients are especially good if you need something good for the throat and feel more energized. The taste is vegetative and there is a bit of a mint feeling. Good to use on cool days, serve hot. the size of the package is normal.

95505324-89f1-4bde-a49a-7ecf41976b99
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I have had several of this brand tea bags I got as samples at the health food store and never used them so when I had an upper resperatory and sinus infection I tried this and because echinacea is an anti biotic I drank it at night before bed and used colloidal silver and oregano oil and many other supplements but this tea really works for me!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love this tea--the taste is so soothing. I can drink this any time of the day or evening, since there's no caffeine, which is a plus. The benefits of echinacea and elderberry are wonderful, and the blend of these two ingredients is perfect! The Traditional Medicinal teas contain great quality ingredients, and tastes great too!!

Posted on May 26, 2022

This tea is wonderful, it really work when you feel that the immune system is kind of weak, the benefits are real, besides it taste sooo good. I do love it , and all the time I recomment it , is caffeine free and a super quality tea. My opinion is that this Organic echinacea plus tea is EXCELLENT!!

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is my go to tea when feeling I need a boost in immune health. Love the blend and taste. I add raw honey and fresh lemon juice. I use two size bags for stonger brew. The benefits and quality of ingredient are always the best with the added elderberries.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I appreciate the healthy ingredients in this yummy tasting tea. I benefit drinking it because I don't need anything added to it to enjoy the taste. I also feel it boosts my immune system at the same time. I can get 2 servings out of one tea bag, so I feel it is a good value too.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Very nice herbal tea that I crave everyday. It checks all the boxes for me: organic, immune boosting ingredients, individual packages so each cup is fresh and full of flavor. If I feel a cold coming on, I will drive 2-3 cups a day for the extra immune support I feel. I don't use sugar to sweeten, I use organic honey. I use several types of Traditional Medicinal teas in various flavors, but this is an everyday treat. I look forward to my Echinacea tea every day.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love the smell and taste of this Organic Echinacea Plus, Elderberry tea. Good for immune system boost. Especially good with honey. So far I've liked the Traditional Medicinal teas I have tried, with about 3 cups per day in different flavours.

8833c36b-20b5-4022-8c30-7bede0f81a6c
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Quality product. Taking regularly to boost immunity in this pandemic, as I hear about the wonders of elderberry. My wife loves the taste. Comes in the usual convenient tea bags. Abit pricey in my opinion but so far looks like it’s doing the job at keeping sicknesses at bay.