MD

4.5
Based on 1,782 Ratings
1,196
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Good quality product and works as intended. I use this for my toddler. Good packaging, perfect size and great for travels and daily “emergencies”. When i say “emergencies” i meant the times that my toddler would still eat late in the evening after brushing his teeth and refusing to brush again.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

There are a lot of positive comments. Most importantly, it is lightweight. If your children feel tired while out of the house and sleep in the car, you can use this product to preserve your children's teeth and there is no need to wake them up to brush their teeth

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I think this is a great product to have around but I also think you need to brush little ones teeth with a soft Radius toothpaste and some Spry Xylitol toothpaste. we still did like these wipes and safe for baby or toddler to chew it or you can wipe their teeth with it like a cloth.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I bought these for my mother who is suffering from dementia and is unable to brush her teeth on her own. These work well when she is resistant to brushing but will allow me to help 'clean' her teeth with one of these. The sweet taste makes it easier to get in there and get the job done.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

So easy to use for babies, so helpful to clean their small size front teath, some times it is hard to deal with using their brush especially when they refuse it, the packaging is good too.

c448de19-6ebd-4115-bbfb-71fc1db52f37
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

After I feed my baby I make sure to use dental wipes to clean my baby mouth from remained milk in the tooth. It doesn't have annoying taste. The quality and wipe thickness is amazing. Packaging and size makes it easy to carry everywhere.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
1,748

Admirable product. Packing and delivery excellent as always. Quality is a delight. People often ask where I bought it. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
1,057

Unique quality. Fast and convenient. Very happy. The packaging is cardboard, dense, the delivery is quite fast. I recommend.