MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

So far so good! Texture and composition are the best! The size is big and the package is great. You can use it all seasons the quality is really great. The scent is basic and there a lot of benefits for the skin, it really moisturize and hydrated the skin.

159c0c11-d88d-41ab-8ede-bc6323daee38
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This ones my holy grail moisturizer! Lately I have been having trouble finding this cream on my usual sites, so glad iherb had it in stock. I've been using this cream for slugging for years even before slugging was trendy. this leaves my dehydrated sensitive skin, so plumb, calm and clear in the morning. Does have a mild scent but hardly noticeable. Love the texture, great ingredients - I've tried lots of other green tree products when I had trouble finding this product, nothing comes close to this.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Nice, lightweight moisturizer, with great but simple ingredients. The smell is amazing, reminds me of ginger root. I was using it during the summer and it was perfect. I'm planning to repurchase it for the summer. Ideal for combo skin and those with oilier skin. It little bit more nourishing than the usual gel face creams.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Has very light lemony scent, I use it morning & night and so far feels great but it's only been two days. The package feels very good and we'll sealed. The cream is very light and melts into the skin

d49aeafc-b471-47c4-b605-2c25b8bd46c5
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This cream is great for reducing redness. It is not too thick or heavy, and moisturizes just enough under makeup. It’s not heavily scented either

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I’ve ordered this product twice before and I’m waiting for my third one to arrive, it’s my summer go-to cream, so light, refreshing, and most importantly, moisturizes very well. It clears up my skin and leaves it glowy.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This product is so moisturizing, yet so light. It's prefect for my combination skin and doesn't cause it to be oily. It's prefect to use as the weather gets warmer. Very light, clean scent (barely noticable). I have sensitive skin and it loves this product.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I absolutely adore this cream! It is a lovely consistency and works really well for both my normal skin and my husband's ultra sensitive skin. It is also a clean product with very few bad ingredients if any. I hope to use this cream for the rest of my life. It is amazing.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

Very hydrating and good. Texture is more like a cream than a water gel. I have combination skin, it's hydrating enough for my dry areas and not too oily like some creams with the same texture for my t-zone (more oily areas). It can look a little shiny but not oily. I recommend adding another layer of aloe vera gel on top too matte down your face a little if you don't like that dewy look. It has helped a lot, applying the aloe vera gel makes your face hydrated but not oily (the Nature's Republic one). Would like it more if it had a more watery gel like texture. Overall is good and might repurchase.