MD

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
5,015

I absolutely love these runaway strawberry seeds! They make my nose look so much better in just three steps! I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an easy and effective way to improve their appearance.

cb364d5b-b4c1-481f-bfda-4f7e0be44a58
0e9d9e34-3fbf-4c36-8530-123c8317739a
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

First off, the packaging is adorable! I’ve never seen a nose pore strip with three steps like this but it worked fantastically! The first step really seemed to open or loosen some of the stuff in my pores and the second step was the actual pore strip and the last one seemed to soothe the area. My nose looked clean afterward! Super fun to do as well for any age.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Very easy to use, steps are written on the back. It was quite gentle on the skin, didn’t cause any injuries or pain and the last step really calmed my skin. Materials feel very high quality. Packaging is super cute and efficient! However the scent wasn’t very good in my opinion, kind of like a strawberry flavoured medicine.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I’ve tried so many things to pull out the never ending parade of blackheads on my nose. They’ve all been disappointing. THIS? This is amazing.

bd6912a5-fa61-4fd2-bd7a-00b23b94aecb
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This is a thorough poor cleaning system, 3 steps. It really opened up my pores, then pulled out many black heads! Didn’t get all the ones in the crevice where my nose meets my face because I couldn’t press the strip in there real well due to the shape of my nose. The 3rd step felt really good and refreshing. I would like to try this again or one of their other products, I recommend it!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

the packaging is adorable! have no scent use it and loved it. I’ve never seen a nose pore strip with three steps like this but it worked fantastically! The first step really seemed to open or loosen some of the stuff in my pores and the second step was the actual pore strip and the last one seemed to soothe the area. My nose looked clean afterward! Super fun to do as well for any age. the quality is great i will buy it again

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I loved this nose pack! I would love to use it more frequently but I don't think the price is quite right for that. I thought the size was perfect for my nose and it was good with my sensitive skin. I will buy again!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Super fun Korean nose mask!! I love the little 3 step system. While it won’t replace a proper facial, i love doing these every change of season to make my nose nice and smooth again.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It has been a while since I use blackheads strips and this product do it job very well it removes a lot of blackheads and dirt from my nose will I use it just once so my nose is still have blackheads

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It was OKI like the experience it does clean your nose but it doesn't remove any black heads from your nose the scent is pretty good it has really good ingredients and it can be used for one time so thit's 1 time so that's good