Page 1 - Reviews - Tony Moly, Petite Bunny Gloss Bar, 04 Juicy Cherry, 1 Lip Bar - iHerb
MD
4.8

4.8

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
1,191
Excellent !

Pretty quality. The product is super. I recommend to buy, the composition is super. Fabulous.

Global reviews (362)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have recently been using the Tony Moly Bunny Gloss Bar in the Juicy Cherry shade a few days ago. The formula of the product feels very moisturising on the lips as well as leaving behind a subtle hint of red pigment on my lips. It also smells amazing, just like very sweet cherries all without being too overpowering. I would also like to add that the bunny shaped packaging is an adorable finishing touch to the product. Overall this is an amazing and very affordable product which I will definitely be repurchasing in the future once it runs out.

7ba86ba6-4403-42a3-abdd-07d1d9d95aad
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This is a great lip product. I do not like lipsticks or lip glosses. I am a lip-balm type of gal usually. But sometimes I do want to apply something that gives color to lips. This is like hybrid product of lip balm-lipstick. Does not feel drying or heavy at all. And the color is really nice too.

Lipstick Type Lip Gloss with Cherry Fragrance With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

bought as a gift for a tween who adores these. She has dry skin/lips and these are hydrating enough with a pop of color that's very cute and age appropriate- nothing too bold or garish. I would say it's very flattering for medium/light skintones. Color payoff was better than expected.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Fast Delivary and good product. love shopping at iherb Their products are such good quality for the price. The scent was good The price is good The size was good Delivery was fast I can sense the difference in my skin after the first use .. I will buy it again

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!! The color is so pretty and it smells amazing. it kinda smells like strawberries and cherries but the scent isn't too strong. it also feels so moisturizing and looks so glossy after you apply it. I was pretty skeptical of it at first because its size was smaller than I expected (it's about the length of a highlighter) but the product is so amazing. the packaging is adorable as well. i don't use it every day since i want to save the product but I'll definitely purchase this product again (maybe in a different color though).

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I bought the product for me, but the smell, size, quality, package, color, creamy texture and full lip coverage made my daughter take it from me. I will buy it. It has an excellent age formula for young and adults. It is useful and there are no fears that 7 years old children will use it from my point of view.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

it was one of the first lip balm slash tints I wanted to try it has such a sweet scent which I love I use it a lot it's moisturizing without being too sticky great quality for price it's like a Chapstick you get the tint without it being too runny like the other brands great size and packaging is so cute wish the plastic was more eco friendly in sealing and not compromising health safety

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I wasn't sure if I would like this or not, but I really do enjoy it. It has a slight red color/tint to it. It goes on smooth and lasts for several hours. It's a nice size, fits in your purse and of course a cute bunny ears package. There doesn't seem to be a scent, for lip gloss there's good coverage. I will definitely buy this product again.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I just love the scent, package, composition, color and texture! is so cute!! your lips will look glossy and healthy and with a beautiful red tone, its perfect for a makeup with a natural finish. The coverage is very light but great quality. No matter the age you have because you will use this lipgloss everyday!