MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Ordered 11/11 and received 17/11. Fast enough and good sale on 11/11. Have been wanting to try this after hearing good ratings about it to improve overall. Wana use tonight

89b74863-bfbf-4b61-a245-f70057e96770
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Lovely! Smells nice, super moisturizing, easy to use and very handy given that you can use your mobile when wearing it. Very good quality and does not tear easily. Very convenient, I use it once a week or two weeks and sometimes when I feel my hand needs extra care. I always have it in my refrigerator. Perfect product :)

I really liked this hand mask as it’s super easy to use and it leaves your hands moisturized and silky. I don’t think it’s good to use it too frequently but I’ll stock up some while it’s on discount so I can use it 2-3 times a month. Smells good as well!

Reem
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The size, quality, package perfect. Smells very very very nice and beautiful. When you need to treat yourself at home and relax, feel refreshed you put it inside fridge with your other masks (feet,hand,eye,lip,nose,..) masks <- spa at your own house. Softly cares about your skin. Put a body lotion after you wash your hand with water.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The smell is fresh and the package is good and the quality is perfect and the size is good and I use it frequently and I feel fresh and relaxed

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
41,599

Perfect product. I love shopping here. Profitable and reliable. I will order more. The quality is excellent. The parcel arrives quickly. The packaging is secure. Everything is safe and sound.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

TonyMoly makes a fair range of beauty products overall, I bought the Foot Mask too, Love the Sweet Peach Scent and the Cream is concentrate quality, the after-use feeling is awesome!!! Great for gifts, will re-order again...

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Top quality cosmetics brand. Has a delicious fruity spicy scent. The gloves can be worn to allow the herbal essence to be absorbed into one's hands. Made from only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Will buy again!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022